Greifers | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Greifers

heyya

We've had complaints about this before but its happening again after a sick war they show up ruining our fun can you please acc dop something about them this time

- - - Updated - - -

unknown.png
this is just one of the many

Still manage to drop u tho don't I pal
Not even a dodgy copy it just ran out coz its the new one ><

On average i had 4 people on me when i died on tuesday also didnt play too bad to say was on my tablet &#55357;&#56904;

On average i had 4 people on me when i died on tuesday also didnt play too bad to say was on my tablet &#55357;&#56904;

Where did you buy your book of excuses from lol, other day it was the weather now its coz you're playing on a tablet

Where did you buy your book of excuses from lol, other day it was the weather now its coz you're playing on a tablet

Not that I am looking for your approval or belief but merely stating facts :)

P..s. If you want to start banning Greifers you probably wouldnt have a ally guild either as they'd be banned as well... #justsaying

Back