Great start to the "Summer Event" | The Legend of Mir

Great start to the "Summer Event"

Plodding along minding my own business as per usual and I come across 2x Blue mobs, Being a wizz and not having very good kit I can still mass lure on island of the dead and use inferno + blaze + firestorm to kill all mobs.

All of a sudden I see a yellow dot near me,not thinking anything of it I carry on killing, then RageFire appears next to me and love and behold the waste of skin pk's me so her/she can have the 2x blue mobs.

How extremely sad is this, there is triple blues/reds atm and I get PK'd for two blues.

If it's not DEEA,Nerd,RiceCake,PowerToTheMan and more trying to pk me now it's members of immortals.

I can now see why most people I used to run with have given up playing Arcadia and moved on to other games and some I still run with or talk to will be moving on soon as well.

Same reasons "Pk'ing - GG prices - Lack of Content - Changes in game"

It seems like the same guilds who war all the time have decided that they run/own this game now.

Plodding along minding my own business as per usual and I come across 2x Blue mobs, Being a wizz and not having very good kit I can still mass lure on island of the dead and use inferno + blaze + firestorm to kill all mobs.

All of a sudden I see a yellow dot near me,not thinking anything of it I carry on killing, then RageFire appears next to me and love and behold the waste of skin pk's me so her/she can have the 2x blue mobs.

How extremely sad is this, there is triple blues/reds atm and I get PK'd for two blues.

If it's not DEEA,Nerd,RiceCake,PowerToTheMan and more trying to pk me now it's members of immortals.

I can now see why most people I used to run with have given up playing Arcadia and moved on to other games and some I still run with or talk to will be moving on soon as well.

It seems like the same guilds who war all the time have decided that they run/own this game now.

christ, mir has been out for like 20 odd years, and still people dont realise that pvp is a huge part of the game....learn from it, either tt next time or learn to fight.

clearly you haven’t gained enough experience in MIR. On your screen you have a belt which is used for important stuff in my case I use SLOT
#1 RT
#2 HP pot
#3 MP pot
#4 Pet
#5 SuperPotion / Pet either
#6 TT

Follow that and you won’t be getting PK’d.

Once again PK is part of MIR without PK it’s pointless to be strong :)

Re: Great start to the "Summer Event"

But! TBH! Alot of your dudes complain when Fellas did same thing when they ruled the server. Now a few peoole (wont say names) that felt Fellas did wrong do the same thing! He has a point tbh. You guys also now who is up for pk and pvp. This dude obviusly never been to a war in a guild that dont wanr pk or pvp. Still your guy pk him.. and i ask the same. For what ?! Two fking blue mobs?? OFC the pve players leave the server and if we all unlucky it obly are 5star and his dogs left on Arcadia.. think abit before comment. There are people to fught and there are people not to.

- - - Updated - - -

But i am jesus and i love you all. God Bless

clearly you haven’t gained enough experience in MIR. On your screen you have a belt which is used for important stuff in my case I use SLOT
#1 RT
#2 HP pot
#3 MP pot
#4 Pet
#5 SuperPotion / Pet either
#6 TT

Follow that and you won’t be getting PK’d.

Once again PK is part of MIR without PK it’s pointless to be strong :)

Clearly is everyone followed your advice they'd still be living in their parents basement,single and alone and the only life they have is giving pointless advice like you just have.

Congratulations gold star to you.

Clearly is everyone followed your advice they'd still be living in their parents basement,single and alone and the only life they have is giving pointless advice like you just have.

Congratulations gold star to you.

If you want to be successful in this game then listen to advice given by people who know the game better than you do. If you don't care about being successful then why are you here. Bye

Back