GoodFellas + the banned ones | The Legend of Mir

GoodFellas + the banned ones

Kingkongen

If any of you Goodfellas read forum.
I miss see your guild in game. I wish you all start play Arcadia again. You where good and fun to play vs and sometimes with.

You guys that are banned for whatever reason. I hope you guys start fresh everyone of you if Andy not forgives the stupid things you did.

I want what myself think is best for server. Just aint much fun anymore. Very much the same 10+ people all day every day i see when i hunt and do bosses.

/ King

Get to speak to rolk and nirvana some time ago, they aren't coming back to play so they say. But do log in once in a blue moon.

Who all got banned lol ?

I miss them too had some good fights against them , spank 1 then there whole guilds after you with tele and recall set trying to track you down lol

Yeah i want the fights aswell. Two big guild server is not so funny. Marcus thinks its the way obviusly. He want only his guild on the server. Fking moron answer

Yeah i want the fights aswell. Two big guild server is not so funny. Marcus thinks its the way obviusly. He want only his guild on the server. Fking moron answer

If you want more fights, break your alliance, your 2 guilds are 70% of the server 😂 scared to fight each other if you ask me, big cowards

Idioter som jag är andledning till all denna flameskit på forumet?? ALLVARLIGT ?va fan tänker du med på denna tråden? Det är som du fallit ur rumpnisse trädet och träffat varje gren hela vägen ner.
Allt jag vill veta är Hur unbanna spelare och tigger en annan Alliance komma tillbaka ska lösa problemet? Imao

I'm guessing he's talking about speed/ner0z etc. from last year

Tbh I'd like to see the italians back, but don't want the cheaters back[/Q speed are good man are you joking speed the best on server for 5 year the best kit warrior and his and his guild are bigger and the best their own all the world off Arcadia for -year fighting all the time everywhere you are just news if you don't know him

- - - Updated - - -

The only cheet I know if you're using software that make you faster or making item or packing the GM or something like that or hacking people but there its bug in game total the GM folt and who know how many use it but 100% speed didn't win new kit from the bug and all the old player know it.

- - - Updated - - -

3 year ago Andy banned for Speed II storage full and game gold for nothing. 30k game gold and 1.5 b gold he's a storage even before andy upgrade for the stones

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know why banned for Speed SEEMA and his storage. I KNOW WHY I KNOW THE TRUTH.
BECAUSE THE STUPID PLAYER KEEP CRACKING SPEED TO SELL FOR THEM ITEM WITH REAL CASH AND IN THE SAME TIME WAS asking GM to bend speed and Andy band speed and sema and the stor and after a few days and give speed back only and he keep his stores and Wiz banned

- - - Updated - - -

If everyone spending money in the game and need to get his money back from sell what people need have to get banned so the buyer also have to get banned and right or no

Last edited:

Tbh I'd like to see the italians back, but don't want the cheaters back[/Q speed are good man are you joking speed the best on server for 5 year the best kit warrior and his and his guild are bigger and the best their own all the world off Arcadia for -year fighting all the time everywhere you are just news if you don't know him

- - - Updated - - -

The only cheet I know if you're using software that make you faster or making item or packing the GM or something like that or hacking people but there its bug in game total the GM folt and who know how many use it but 100% speed didn't win new kit from the bug and all the old player know it.

- - - Updated - - -

3 year ago Andy banned for Speed II storage full and game gold for nothing. 30k game gold and 1.5 b gold he's a storage even before andy upgrade for the stones

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know why banned for Speed SEEMA and his storage. I KNOW WHY I KNOW THE TRUTH.
BECAUSE THE STUPID PLAYER KEEP CRACKING SPEED TO SELL FOR THEM ITEM WITH REAL CASH AND IN THE SAME TIME WAS asking GM to bend speed and Andy band speed and sema and the stor and after a few days and give speed back only and he keep his stores and Wiz banned

- - - Updated - - -

If everyone spending money in the game and need to get his money back from sell what people need have to get banned so the buyer also have to get banned and right or no

You sound like speed the cheater Lololol!! Let me remind you again speed cheats and cheated and will continue cheating don’t come up with Seema excuse because that character was bought for $$$$ and GM dealt with you all
Smoothly.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

huuuh?

Compare this post with doooms post and tell me if it’s 2 diff people :p
:highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:

- - - Updated - - -

Should make zade a fourm mod, so he can delete these bull turd threads as soon as they are posted

Mate please don't lol

Every guild I join I end up being offered leader and reject it. I get people telling me I should lead groups etc. and I say no. I just wanna play the game and help out where possible. I lead a team at work, don't need to do it here too ;)

Compare this post with doooms post and tell me if it’s 2 diff people :p

Are you fucking serius ? I have my ingame name here aswell. I just want the server to have more people. This guys i menaton obviusly are a few and good players aswell. What you prefer, 1 guild own game or 4 guilds competing for walls bosses etc.. so ignorant and stupid i dont know what more to say.

Back