GM you sucks. | The Legend of Mir

GM you sucks.

you make warrior play more difficulty. changed TDB ON/off meke mass..... if i turn on Frost Frenzy cant TDB and its auto turn off only Flaming Sword can use
you never think TDB is same like Flaming sword is first initiative skill ....... change to on/off is ridiculous . change rev rule is ridiculous . i played mir 2 almost 20 years this is game is totally mess up...
and today my Elitetroll no more freezing function !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are fuking shit to do lot change!!!!!

why i say you sucks???? coz you are not think how to build game make more fun ,, just think how to reduce the player . 5min rev time pets no more help...................... i was happy can solo different boss whit special pets. like elite troll not easy to get almost 1 year only way is Xmas event.

like i said . you doing this shit cant retain the player . like my guild all quit.. or just come back for memory the legend of mir2 old vision 1.76 what we playd 15 years ago........... and this one is not anymore mir2......

Last edited:
you make warrior play more difficulty. changed TDB ON/off meke mass..... if i turn on Frost Frenzy cant TDB and its auto turn off only Flaming Sword can use
you never think TDB is same like Flaming sword is first initiative skill ....... change to on/off is ridiculous . change rev rule is ridiculous . i played mir 2 almost 20 years this is game is totally mess up...
and today my Elitetroll no more freezing function !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are fuking shit to do lot change!!!!!

why i say you sucks???? coz you are not think how to build game make more fun ,, just think how to reduce the player . 5min rev time pets no more help...................... i was happy can solo different boss whit special pets. like elite troll not easy to get almost 1 year only way is Xmas event.

like i said . you doing this shit cant retain the player . like my guild all quit.. or just come back for memory the legend of mir2 old vision 1.76 what we playd 15 years ago........... and this one is not anymore mir2......

https://www.worldofbooks.com/en-gb/...MIsPO6w6a_5AIVjLTtCh3DawkIEAQYASABEgJPivD_BwE

You realise you're talking about the guy who has run a server longer than any other mir server? Of course there are issues, you can't satisfy everyone, but I joined this server 20 months ago and the average player count is pretty much the same now as it was then.

If you think you can do better, go for it, I'll give your server a go when you launch it. Best of luck

Back