GM mail box full | The Legend of Mir

GM mail box full

wicksey

Hi Scorpion/Warda,
I have tried to contact via message and forum post but to no avail.
Please could you guys look at arcamon pets....
1. Hardshell attack speed
2. Dark Thunder Zuma lighting skill
Both required an evo stone and both don't work very well...
Best wishes
Hope for a reply
TaoLoaf

Hi Scorpion/Warda,
I have tried to contact via message and forum post but to no avail.
Please could you guys look at arcamon pets....
1. Hardshell attack speed
2. Dark Thunder Zuma lighting skill
Both required an evo stone and both don't work very well...
Best wishes
Hope for a reply
TaoLoaf

I don't mind the hardshell attack speed, it's a tank should be abit slower, its his walk speed, he's never in any fights 😂, and darktz is weak as balls, a int 30 wiz ant hits harder and miles more area than a 40int darkzt

He doesn't use forum pms for obvious reasons (he would just get constant messages)

If you have an enquiry that requires a personal response or is too urgent or private for a forum post, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page

He doesn't use forum pms for obvious reasons (he would just get constant messages)

If you have an enquiry that requires a personal response or is too urgent or private for a forum post, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page

hoping he read forum! maybe he will listen to you zade m8

He does read the forum, and I'm sure he listens to everyone's suggestions equally :)

My point was just that if you felt something had to be sent to him by PM then email is the best option for you

He does read the forum, and I'm sure he listens to everyone's suggestions equally :)

My point was just that if you felt something had to be sent to him by PM then email is the best option for you

will try e-mail thanks zade m8:)

Sent email still nothing could you ask for me please Zade..

Sent email still nothing could you ask for me please Zade..

I don't have any more influence than you mate :) If I send him an email that just means he has 1 more email to open. I'm sure he's a busy guy and will get to it eventually

Back