give attention please. :) | The Legend of Mir

give attention please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3gena

Newby
i really needs Larry unbanned cuz i have done nothing wrong and got banned for being good man lol

i didnt send any links to blazinghero
Ner0z dont have acess to Larry check ips
BlazingHero(The guy who got stolen) posted for u manytimes and sent many emails to unban larry because Larry have done 0 wrong.

Think if he was gonna unban any chars he would have done it at this point.

I think permanent bans are dumb on a game like Mir these days with so little player base, but its not my server so.

Think if he was gonna unban any chars he would have done it at this point.

I think permanent bans are dumb on a game like Mir these days with so little player base, but its not my server so.

true mate perm ban specially in arc is unfair :) any mir else its ok u can lvl kit up easy but not in arcadia
as what u have done in years u cant do it again in a month or 2.

permban must be for a massive cheat :D

true mate perm ban specially in arc is unfair :) any mir else its ok u can lvl kit up easy but not in arcadia

permban must be for a massive cheat :D

Permanent banned for massive cheat like speed? You right mate

Permanent banned for massive cheat like speed? You right mate

He is not speed though is he ? Hes asking for Larry to be unbanned but tbh I have played Arcadia on and off since its release date and each time I come back it's usually for months, I've honestly never noticed a decent character with that name, unless it's a wealthy store character

Winners never cheat, cheaters never win

Banned for a reason should stay banned, dirty cheats!

Wouldn't that be a greater deterrent and more reason to behave?

Wouldn't that be a greater deterrent and more reason to behave?

dude the reason andy banned Larry for isnt right because the guy who got stolen and larry banned for him said it manytimes that Larry was helping him to get his items back plus ner0z dont have access to Larry.
i can post screenshots for blazinghero asking me to help him at watsapp if u want if it gonne help .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back