GG | The Legend of Mir

GG

paid for 1550 last night about 5/6pm still nothing come through? all gone through on PP and bank etc. TIA Sonsofanarchy.

Iv had this issue before and its usally where the order gets stuck in the auto programe, as soon as Scorpian sees this he is usally straight on it to correct it.
Try not worry to much

I cant belive the amount of money ppl spend on this game its crazy. I can happily say i have not and never will buy GG, more fool to those who do lol.

I cant belive the amount of money ppl spend on this game its crazy. I can happily say i have not and never will buy GG, more fool to those who do lol.

What a ridiculous thing to say

There's people who live for a week on the amount I spend on my lunch, and there's people who would spend on a bottle of wine what I earn in a year. It's all relative. If you can't afford to put some money into a game that's your call.

People will spend £50 on a new fifa game that comes out twice a year or whatever and they'll play it for a couple of months. Why is this any different?

Without people buying gg there is no arcadia. Andy doesn't do it out of the goodness of his heart. I've bought gg a couple of times. More for reasons of supporting the server than actually needing it ingame. I spend more on Netflix than I do on arcadia and spend less time on it, which makes arcadia good value for money entertainment for me

There's people who live for a week on the amount I spend on my lunch, and there's people who would spend on a bottle of wine what I earn in a year. It's all relative. If you can't afford to put some money into a game that's your call.

People will spend £50 on a new fifa game that comes out twice a year or whatever and they'll play it for a couple of months. Why is this any different?

Without people buying gg there is no arcadia. Andy doesn't do it out of the goodness of his heart. I've bought gg a couple of times. More for reasons of supporting the server than actually needing it ingame. I spend more on Netflix than I do on arcadia and spend less time on it, which makes arcadia good value for money entertainment for me
Hit the nail on the head with this afraid to say 😂

28 hours later and still no GG, i may have to start charging you interest, the bailiffs have been informed. kind regards :D

Still think its a no brainer. Alot of people take this game way too serious.

I take chess more seriously than this game, does that mean I have a chess problem? If you enjoy something, do it. If that involves spending money you can afford to spend, then why not?

Yeah I bought 900 GG on Friday evening and it's not turned up yet, but I'm sure it will by tomorrow hopefully ~ worth it just to support the continuation of the server

Well said.

The issues with PayPal should now all be resolved. Let me know if there are any issues still. Sorry for that by the way and thank you for your support.

Back