GG *Torch* & Dura Pot | The Legend of Mir

GG *Torch* & Dura Pot

UnKnownAngel

Leading Contributor
I use these 2 items 90% of the time I play, I always use them together.
One lasts 3 hours, the other lasts 180 minutes.

However, this morning my dura pot has 17 mins remaining whilst my torch has 33 mins, that's 16 minutes difference I'm not sure if one is going slower or faster than it should but it is wrong anyway, in the past I have questioned myself but this time I am 100% sure that I used them both within seconds of each other.

FYI. I do log off with these active to save the time instead of just hanging around town with it burning away.

Thanks.

I will try test it on test sever.

Possibly the candles are lasting too long due to the procedure delaying a few ms every second

Thanks, the most annoying part is that I will feel obliged to hunt for the extra 16 minutes without the dura pot, as my pennie pinching ways dont allow me to just hang around with consumables active!

Thanks, the most annoying part is that I will feel obliged to hunt for the extra 16 minutes without the dura pot, as my pennie pinching ways dont allow me to just hang around with consumables active!

Oh I'm the worst for that, always get the OCD shakes when half my buffs have run out but there's still 1 or 2 left :D

Back