GG shop | The Legend of Mir

GG shop

Halfstep

There any advice on how i can get the shop to open correctly? trying to buy some GG but i cant for the life of me get the web browser to show properly.

Only thing I'd add to that is that if you open it ingame it adds your character name to the box automatically, if you go via the link in your web browser you need to put your character name in the box, if you don't then it could introduce significant delays to you getting your game gold

There any advice on how i can get the shop to open correctly? trying to buy some GG but i cant for the life of me get the web browser to show properly.

Go into options . Select windows mode . Close game and re launch game in windows mode . then go to game shop it will work .

Just made a GG purchase doing it this way, do you know how much of a significant delay it will be, a few days or longer?

Just made a GG purchase doing it this way, do you know how much of a significant delay it will be, a few days or longer?

If you didn't put your char name in the box then game has no way of knowing what char to put the gg on, you'll need to email GM, use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the forum and you'll get your GG when GM gets a chance

Back