Gg shop | The Legend of Mir

Gg shop

I cant get into shop to buy gold i get a screen which tells me to press 'alt and enter ' but it doesnt work ,need gold to buy a book !!!!!

This i believe is a problem with windows 10 users. Best way to work for me was to run mir in windows xp compatibility. This allowed me to open gg shop when in windowed mode.

I cant get into shop to buy gold i get a screen which tells me to press 'alt and enter ' but it doesnt work ,need gold to buy a book !!!!!

It looks like it's not working, but it is, it just takes an absolute age to load. Wait about 5 minutes and the page will appear. Alternatively use the link 5 star posted above. The only difference is if you do it via the game it automatically puts your character name in for you. If you do it on the website you have to type in your char name yourself. Make sure you get it absolutely 100% correct, making a mistake will mean a delay to you getting your gg

The first time you buy it requires manual approval by GM so can sometimes take some time to get processed, so be patient once you've donated. Future transactions will be pretty much instant

At the login screen, press your ctrl and enter then go into gane like that and will load store no problem, me and the other half have same glitch, thats how we get round it

on log on screen press alt and enter start game in small screen mode, after u have bought ur gold, alt and enter will return u 2 full screen without reboot

Back