Gg shop working? | The Legend of Mir

Gg shop working?

Alsiral

Contributor
Is the gg website working for everyone or is it just me that gets a white screen? My sub ran out and got nothing to sell 😣

Someone else had this same problem last night and asked me to check it to confirm. Seems the same problem remains. No errors, the page loads immediately but is blank.

Someone else had this same problem last night and asked me to check it to confirm. Seems the same problem remains. No errors, the page loads immediately but is blank.

It happened months ago after a reboot also

- - - Updated - - -

Scorp is on the case �� issues around PayPal apparently

Is the gg website working for everyone or is it just me that gets a white screen? My sub ran out and got nothing to sell 

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. trying to use shop to buy diamonds and just a white screen in both modes. my subscription has run out so no good playing until it's fixed

Thanks

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. trying to use shop to buy diamonds and just a white screen in both modes. my subscription has run out so no good playing until it's fixed

Thanks

An alternative is to sell gold bars to raise gg

Any news on when it will be back up? @Scorpian

Yep, this!

Pleaaaase. I need exp pots but have no gg. Got loads of stuff that would normally sell quickly but nobody has any gg to buy from me lol. Let the P2W boys feed me haha

Yep, this!

Pleaaaase. I need exp pots but have no gg. Got loads of stuff that would normally sell quickly but nobody has any gg to buy from me lol. Let the P2W boys feed me haha

Untitled.png

Your mocking us now. Please resolve this issue already, doesn't normally take that long.

Yep, this!

Haha I'm in same situation lol can't sell my 160 + designs and essences cos the P2W players can't buy there GG and the longer it's taking the more of the stuff I've started using through boardom and messing about with my stored cele kit lol
PS cele belt +2.1 soul attack for sale or swap for normal cele belt + something

Back