GG issue | The Legend of Mir

GG issue

I recently returned to the game, and I bought some GG yesterday - not realising that now the payment links with the forum, I bought on my previous name, which is no matter because I can transfer it to my new chart with a stall, but I also bought a second round of GG and created a forum name to reflect which charr I want to to go to, but in both instances neither character have received the GG ingame.

Any chance this can be sorted - hoping to make the most of the Xmas event.

Both characters where GG should have been received: MaXiMuM & Retrograde

p.s. i have emailed the customercare email, that has been suggested in previous posts.

Thanks in advance!

Retrograde

The gg goes to the account you bought it on. If you bought it on this account (username retrograde) then you need to log in to a char on that account

To receive the gg on the correct character, just log in to the forum with the name account your characters are on

The gg goes to the account you bought it on. If you bought it on this account (username retrograde) then you need to log in to a char on that account

To receive the gg on the correct character, just log in to the forum with the name account your characters are on
I have logged on to the account but the GG hasn’t arrived yet, the two characters are on the same login, and neither char has received it.

I have checked and the payments went through, so I’m at a loose end as to what to do.

Thanks

Just to clarify, your chars MaXiMuM & Retrograde are both on the same account as each other, and you bought the gg on a different account (your old account)

What chars are on your old account (where you bought your gg), did the gg not appear on there?

Sorry to be confusing -

So, both MaXiMum and Retrograde are both on the same login account ingame
I was on Retrograde and bought GG but used the forum login of maximum - then realised it had to link up with ingame names.
I switched char's to Retrograde to buy another lot, and i signed up with a new username on the forum, this one, to ensure the GG got to my char.

I have come to believe (i think) that the GG is shared between the characters on the same login, so i didnt panic as much that i bought two lots of GG, but as of yet neither have come through to the chars.

Is it the character names or the actual login username you need?

You are right it is shared over all chars on the account. The character names are 100% irrelevant. Gg doesn't belong to characters, it belongs to accounts

The account you were logged into on the forum with when you bought it is where it will go. There's even a popup when you go to buy the gg that reminds you the account login that you're using

It's as simple as that

You say "bought GG but used the forum login of maximum" but just before that you said both your chars are on the same account, so it won't matter which char you're on. It goes to that account, whatever char you're on

It sounds like the gg just hasn't been authorised, sometimes it needs manual intervention from GM which hopefully he will see soon. If he hasn't responded to email then maybe it's confusing him, try to explain clearly to him exactly what account you were logged into when you bought the gg, and what account you wanted it to go on, and it should be sorted. Leave character names out of it as that just causes confusion and isn't relevant in any way

ahhh thank you for explaining, i have now sorted it - managed to log in to an account that both my forum accounts are under, create a char and received the GG.

Much appreciated Zad - the method has changed since I played last year!

Merry Christmas!

Back