Gems | The Legend of Mir

Gems

DarkStyle

Meeeeee again :) ur favourite moaner :)
Massive lack of gems ingame right now. Maybe people just aren’t picking them up or maybe the people who used to make gg selling them have stopped playing I don’t know. I resulted in going to REL LAST NIGHT. Spent 45 mins there and got about 12 gems. 5 crafted successfully.
Can we have some kind of gem event pls :)
Or increase gem drops.
Or a new mythic stone with triple gems drop instead of treasurer.

Thanksssss

Got lots of items I can’t even use because my ones stuff is better. Thankssssss

I only recently started picking them up. To use because I have a surplus of fine oils. Ill pm you when I have a boat load and can have the ones you need.

ZT drops them quite frequent. A bit unsure why the mobs sometimes drop normal gems instead of Pure? Is this on purpose or a bug? Pure gems do drop as well

Last edited:
go in a noobish gp cave with eradication wep and u will get a fair chunk, HOA is particularly fruitful i have found

Does kill chain stack up in them noob caves???

- - - Updated - - -

Certain mobs in certain high places drop normal gems. Like rats in zt rats in pb and some in orcs too

- - - Updated - - -

Should be a market for these. Noobs should be able to load ah full of gems so high lvl people can buy them.

- - - Updated - - -

I can’t fathom spending 3 hours hunting for 20 gems that might make 8 orbs if I’m lucky. I need like 500 orbs for my items. So does everyone else. Need a bigger supply

- - - Updated - - -

There is zero orbs for sale in the ah.

- - - Updated - - -

Could just drastically reduce gg orb prices in line with real time game prices. 80gg for a pure storm is ott. Should be 15gg for special orb speed acc agil freez endurance and 10gg for normal ac amc dc mc dc

- - - Updated - - -

You’d drain my bank ��

- - - Updated - - -

Almost every other gg item is in line with real time game/gold prices. I think orbs may have been forgotten about

- - - Updated - - -

Would also help regulate gold bar prices I’d imagine :)

good point, hoa will be too low for you, i was just thinking back to my wizz on 140 in there and getting loads, not sure what naga is like

Yeah gems have been abit of a miss to be honest gp caves is where I been getting most of them but even then accuracy gems is abit scarce Hoa Is decent defo decent blues and champs always dropping them but again I haven't had many att speed or acc gems

Worth putting up just base gems? I haven't been picking them up because thought no one buys them, put up the odd orb if I have some oils

Worth putting up just base gems? I haven't been picking them up because thought no one buys them, put up the odd orb if I have some oils

I buy gems all the time. Protection, evil slayer, accuracy, agility etc. I won't be the only one either.

You'd Def make a wee bit of gold picking them up

Agreed there should be somewhere specific to go to collect more gems

Weekly challenges are good for gems but pretty poor exp these days.

Wonder where that guy is that always asking for "minning" in game. maybe we can "minne" for gems? :congratulatory:

Weekly challenges are good for gems but pretty poor exp these days.

Wonder where that guy is that always asking for "minning" in game. maybe we can "minne" for gems? :congratulatory:

Aren't even good for gems any more lol, last one I went to was a few months ago and got barely anything

I put approx 20 gems in AH for 1 mill each and sold about 3, the rest expired. If the market was as empty as you say it is then more would have sold. So on that evidence it's not that bad really.

I actually welcome the situation, it gives us something else to do.

6, 9, 12 months ago, every time I got a new item I would go onto AH and spend 50 mill on orbs and immediately max it out. Everyone was doing the same. Might as well have just deleted orbs from the server and added +12 to every stat automatically.

Now, it's time consuming, but not impossible, to obtain orbs. If anything it would benefit in your favour, as most people aren't in a position to put the time in and will end up with un-orbed items, whereas you might not have maxed out kit but it'll still be better than others.

Took 3 days to sell a PureAccuracyOrb for 3mill which was the cheapest there as I kept checking it.

In the end ColdAsIce bought it. Guess people who "buy them all as soon as they log in" didn't log in.

Took 3 days to sell a PureAccuracyOrb for 3mill which was the cheapest there as I kept checking it.

In the end ColdAsIce bought it. Guess people who "buy them all as soon as they log in" didn't log in.

Clearly a problem with the market. Orbs make a kit more op than upgrades

Clearly a problem with the market. Orbs make a kit more op than upgrades

That's just how it should be though, upgrades are 'bonus' stats.

I think if orbs are more op than upgrades, surely orbs should be a little bit difficult to get as they are now?

That's just how it should be though, upgrades are 'bonus' stats.

I think if orbs are more op than upgrades, surely orbs should be a little bit difficult to get as they are now?

Just one necklace requires over 200 orbs to Max it once u take into account the fails.
A kit probably requires 2000 orbs to max it.
That’s 2000x 200k to make orbs
2000 fine grinding oils
There’s a problem with the market. Somthing somewhere is lacking

Just one necklace requires over 200 orbs to Max it once u take into account the fails.
A kit probably requires 2000 orbs to max it.
That’s 2000x 200k to make orbs
2000 fine grinding oils
There’s a problem with the market. Somthing somewhere is lacking

If I go on a hunt either solo or with guild I can easily pick up 10 to 20 gems along the way. After hunt I'll go collect fine oils which takes no time at all. At that rate you're talking about 200ish hunts to get enough orbs to fully max out a kit. That's like 6-7 months if doing 1 hunt a day, without buying anything. If I'm actively looking for particular orbs guild will help me out plus I can buy from AH and finish much faster. Maybe take 2-3 months to max out a kit. I really don't see an issue with that pace. How many kits are you building?

If I go on a hunt either solo or with guild I can easily pick up 10 to 20 gems along the way. After hunt I'll go collect fine oils which takes no time at all. At that rate you're talking about 200ish hunts to get enough orbs to fully max out a kit. That's like 6-7 months if doing 1 hunt a day, without buying anything. If I'm actively looking for particular orbs guild will help me out plus I can buy from AH and finish much faster. Maybe take 2-3 months to max out a kit. I really don't see an issue with that pace. How many kits are you building?

The problem is that they cost too much to make. Have to buy a fine grinding oil plus play for the build of the orb. 1 orb is costing 3 mill. That equals to about 8gg per orb.
There just isn’t enough.
I think u should only have to have a gem and fine grinding oil. Shouldn’t have to pay to build the orb. It makes it not worthwhile for people to do. It’s too expensive.
Then they fail to build then they fail to upgrade. Should be 100% chance to craft. .

- - - Updated - - -

Is ur kit maxed? Nobody’s kit is maxed. Not enuff orbs for sale

- - - Updated - - -

And I have about 20 items that need orbing right now. That’s without ancient kit in a few weeks

Back