Gems disintegrating | The Legend of Mir

Gems disintegrating

forgotten1

Hi I have noticed gems do not last 48 hours but 42 and now have literally seen them do it I had 6 hours left on 3 gems on my stall and took them out and repriced them lower and when I reopened my wallet they had vanished. They clearly had 6 hours left others when I went to check and knowing they had at least that left were missing in the AH.
It is bad enough 48 hours but now 42 or less!!!
Please check this as maybe a bug

Ok tested it out today on one that was down to 167 minutes and took various screen shots as proof.
1. Cannot trade it to another char
2. Cannot orb it
3. Cannot put into stall the stall will not open
4. If you place into the Auction House it vanishes!
I will test some with 6 hours left on them.
If it says 48 hours then please make sure you can: use , trade or sell to be orb'd for the entiire 48 hours.
Are orbs running out before the time stated on them?

Tested more out and I now have 6 gems on 2 stalls with 21 hours left and they do not show in the stall when you look from another char.
So they cannot be sold at 21hours!!! So any gem we have that we dont want we cannot after 25 hours sell them.
Why not???

- - - Updated - - -

Wow seriously a bug with gems cannot even throw them on the floor with 20 hours left on them!!!

Tested more out and I now have 6 gems on 2 stalls with 21 hours left and they do not show in the stall when you look from another char.
So they cannot be sold at 21hours!!! So any gem we have that we dont want we cannot after 25 hours sell them.
Why not???

- - - Updated - - -

Wow seriously a bug with gems cannot even throw them on the floor with 20 hours left on them!!!

Relax- i am sure GM will look into it when possible.

It is probably a time zone calculation bug. I will take a look. The server will delete them after 48 hours no more no less.

Not sure why they are still in your bag though, they should be deleted. The time that appears may be a negative time calculation. ie it should have been deleted already and now the time is negative

I dont think you have understood what I have said it happening.
The gems go in lets say Monday at 12 noon so they then have 48 hours before they disintegrate ie vanish from bag AH stall wherever we have them.
So at 12 noon on Wednesday they vanish disintegrate.
This is not happening.
The gems become unusable in the orbing NPC he does not see them in the wallet, they become invisible on a stall and they vanish if you try to put them in the AH at at least 26 hours into the 48. So for the last 22 hours they are useless.
You say they disintegrate after 48 hours does that mean they are meant to be usable, orbable, saleable, visible to others for the whole 48 hours because at present this is not happening?
But at present they are as IF disintegrating at 26 hours but are physically seen on screen in our wallet or storage for 48 hours.

Last edited:
UK. I do not see what time zone has to do with 48 hours???
I have just monitored one for the last 5 hours from it was on 25 hours left and have taken screen shots.
At 20 hours it became invisible to other players on my stall but stall char could still see it. So now it remains useless in my wallet for the next 20 hours.
So if I cannot sell or use in 28 hours the gem is useless.

Just lost a crackedstormorb with 20hrs left, i put in AH at around 4PM+ (15/02/2019) UK time, check AH now it is gone 3.25AM (16/02/2019) UK time..not sold, because if it is sold i can collect the gold but nada..

It is probably a time zone calculation bug. I will take a look. The server will delete them after 48 hours no more no less.

Not sure why they are still in your bag though, they should be deleted. The time that appears may be a negative time calculation. ie it should have been deleted already and now the time is negative

This is true. My gem disappeared. The gem should expire today @ 18.00. This morning he disappeared ...... ((

So other people have also problems with gems.
I took screen shots last night Friday from
20.42 pm and the magic gem had 24 hours left.
20.58 it had 23 hours.
22.46 22 hours left
23.11 21 hours left
00.18 20 hours left
00.19 screen shot from another char looking at the stall and it is invisible
to the stall char it is still visible

Back