GateKeeper overtuned in 120-140 cave? | The Legend of Mir

GateKeeper overtuned in 120-140 cave?

Benjy

Newby
Hi,

I'm playing a wiz atm. Level 130 and Gatekeeper kills me before I can get close to it.
Tried to kill it with 2 level 140 warriors and a 135 tao. Everybody died.

Seems a bit overtuned to me. Don't think i've got any chance of getting to Baalram.

If it makes you feel any better, my wiz dies in 2 hits to the one in the 160+ cave. It's hard, but not impossible. The key is for the warriors to run first and and get it paralysed, preferably with the help of khazards if available. Once it's paralysed, tao can try to heal from a distance. Wiz aren't much use unless they have spells to freeze it or pets that can help keep it parad

If it makes you feel any better, my wiz dies in 2 hits to the one in the 160+ cave. It's hard, but not impossible. The key is for the warriors to run first and and get it paralysed, preferably with the help of khazards if available. Once it's paralysed, tao can try to heal from a distance. Wiz aren't much use unless they have spells to freeze it or pets that can help keep it parad

Solo'd on 139 tao. Wasn't easy or fast but did it without dying or using rev 3x. Gonna try to solo on war Ina bit. Got it to half them ran out of pots last time

So there’s a few factors and tips to try for it. I have killed a few of them and have a couple of tips. Kill all mobs first ( run in to lure and run out of range of GK to kill mobs) use haste and panda pots. Use khaz. Try boosting ur AC using flowers on pots as much as possible

Hi,

I'm playing a wiz atm. Level 130 and Gatekeeper kills me before I can get close to it.
Tried to kill it with 2 level 140 warriors and a 135 tao. Everybody died.

Seems a bit overtuned to me. Don't think i've got any chance of getting to Baalram.

My mates was in the under 140 cave. Was on discord with them. They’re lvl 137 war 138 wiz and was in a Grp of 7. It took them 3 hours to kill it. They repotted so they could go kr and it rsed before they got back so they all just gave up. I don’t think the lower caves should of even had a gatekeeper.
The only purpose it served was to discourage them from getting to the addictive content.

Last edited:
My mates was in the under 140 cave. Was on discord with them. They’re lvl 137 war 138 wiz and was in a Grp of 7. It took them 3 hours to kill it. They repotted so they could go kr and it rsed before they got back so they all just gave up. I don’t think the lower caves should of even had a gatekeeper.
The only purpose it served was to discourage them from getting to the addictive content.

I'm surprised the 138 even managed to stay alive.
I tried to stand next to it once i hit 133. Pretty much full Uriel kit, and I would have died before I even managed to walk to it.

I'm not suggesting bosses should be a cake walk, but that boss is genuinely impossible for a wizz to even participate in the kill.

I'm surprised the 138 even managed to stay alive.
I tried to stand next to it once i hit 133. Pretty much full Uriel kit, and I would have died before I even managed to walk to it.

I'm not suggesting bosses should be a cake walk, but that boss is genuinely impossible for a wizz to even participate in the kill.

Nothing is impossible, just really difficult. On my wiz I certainly couldn't solo it in any sensible amount of time but I have assisted with it many times

Nothing is impossible, just really difficult. On my wiz I certainly couldn't solo it in any sensible amount of time but I have assisted with it many times

I was soloing and duoing it the entire last day of event. Gets easy once you get it down. If you have a tao have them psn and buff war. War rts close and bcs or dashes in summon khaz and beat it to death. Had dc841 first time no psn. Didn't bother with buffs when I had my tao. Tao can out heal and tank with 750+SC roughly. Stand next to war and mass heal and take pots every so often.

Back