Game Subscription | The Legend of Mir

Game Subscription

badgal123p69

hey there andy

i know i have my subscription for other 6 months so why have i lost the little symbol at the top of my screen and my states on my char says i dont have them but when i log into game i get a blue messages saying ( subscribed account. Subscrioitons expires 15/09/2019 but not getting any of the subscripton benfits they give me before

there is a few other players haveing the same prob

will you look in to this

PS thank you for takeing ur time to read this :D

I had one month subscription also after last night relog after the reboot ,I see I get less exp on mobs and buff symbol is gone .My Char name is Azad in game.
thank you :)

Just had this pointed out by guild leader so maybe this is a bug affecting all subscribers.
Had not noticed that the icon on screen was missing.

Last edited:
i have the same issue. bought 2.. thinking i lost the other one.. still shows that im subscribed when logging in but the buffs dont show.

- - - Updated - - -

Too many issues with server and game these days.. the server is losing its trek of being constantly reliable... this is a cause for an event as compensation tbh with you.

i have the same issue. bought 2.. thinking i lost the other one.. still shows that im subscribed when logging in but the buffs dont show.

- - - Updated - - -

Too many issues with server and game these days.. the server is losing its trek of being constantly reliable... this is a cause for an event as compensation tbh with you.

Grumble grumble grumble. There are a very small number of issues given a server of this complexity.

Back