Guide - [Game Guide] Horce's Tao nooby experience sharing! (keep updating) | The Legend of Mir

Guide [Game Guide] Horce's Tao nooby experience sharing! (keep updating)

Hello. I am a Chinese player and this is the 29th day since I played this game. Now I am a 152lvl tao and I would like to share and discuss some of my experiences and problems. Hope it could help more new players. I will only write down the maps which you are able to open beast mode on hunting.

Before lvl 75.

Keyword: @under120freexp task

in this stage, just follow Emiliy's task and Farmer's task, it could help u lvl up very fast. If you can open a beast mode on hunting mobs, you should use @under120freexp it will give u 200% exp bonus. ur basic damage is pretty high, you can solo mobs easily once you have ranged attack.

and one more tips for new players, if you feel too stress to do task and want to have some quick lvl at start, you can go to 400,400 on map , there are some plants you can kill them safely, they can easily bring u to lvl 30. it will make u feel more relax.

a bug: never never directly run into the big city and click farmer, you will never get task from Emily again and ur 'H' will locked to border town forever

lvl 75-120

Keyword: @under120freexp task Toxicgas SummonAngel

in lvl 75, you can learn ur most important 2 skills, Toxicgas and SummonAngel. you can find them from AH(Auction House), it is a little button around down right corner. Toxicgas is rare to see, you can buy them from GameShop.
What I have did is, keeping pick up rubblish and sell to NPC for whole days, it helps me get 6m for buying a SummonAngel from AH. for Toxicgas, I store some GG for it.
Toxicgas is a very important AOE skill, it consumes green posions, could bring 3 times hurt on mobs, it looks like 100% 50% 30%.

for 75-90, you can live in Black Dargon Dugen. mobs are easier.
after 90, you should live in Sunken temple. this is what I did, nice slow mobs there, very nice for using tosicgas solo them. you can live here until 120.

lvl 120-130

Keyword: @under130freexp

in fact, after you are 110, you will find you have so many skills need to learn. It depends on how much gold you have, because most of them you will rarely use them. Some people have recommend me to learn DevilVison, many taos think it is a good skill. But I dont like it , I think DV = Die very fast.because you have to stand close to mobs. Tao is a gifted solo-er. i still prefer to use Toxicgas.

in this stage, you should live in TOA(Temple of Ancient), you can access this map from Snowbrook, then go to the 3rd map , then check the left side. I recommand you go to f3 , there are 2 bosses and many super mobs, around 400mobs there. If you have better kits, you can explore f4 and f5.
in F5, an important boss loki there, I dont know what value thing it drops but only know it is hard to kill. becarefully with it, it could kill u easily.

after 130

after 130, you nedd to buy exp pot for extra exp bonus, it depends on u. you can buy them by GameGold or Gold which from player's Stall. For hunting, I will only recommand jungle F4 to you. you can access this map from Axxxx Province. (sry, forget how to spell it) there are about 700mobs in usually, many super mobs and no boss. the mobs walk slow and low accuracy, you and ur pets could alive easily and good exp. the mob lvla are 136 and 138, this place is friendly even you are 151.

my aim is 170+, so that I will keep updating what I experienced. Hope it could help others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Horce's Tao nooby experience sharing! (keep updating)

Thanks for sharing, very well put together and no doubt will be useful for other Taoists too. Glad to see you're enjoying things so far.

Sticky!

a bug: never never directly run into the big city and click farmer, you will never get task from Emily again and ur 'H' will locked to border town forever

As for for this bug, thanks for letting us know. Though I'm certain that the teleport access key (H) isn't quest flagged but is actually unlocked automatically after reaching a certain level but will look into it nonetheless.

The town portals are also influenced by level too. Emily will stop interacting with players after a certain level also.

Tested: can't find any issues following those steps you outlined. Looks fine on my end.

Re: [Guide] Horce's Tao nooby experience sharing! (keep updating)

I'm sure this will be handy for new taos. I will l say though that DV is worth persevering with. How you use it depends on the situation but make sure you keep moving! It has a 4 sec cool down so no point standing still. IE DV, walk, DV, walk is how I do it. Usually after I've used toxic gas several times first!

Yep that's absolutely the trick with solo DV is to walk a step away after casting. Alternatively if you and another tao have good timing you can alternate your DV like wizzies used to tstorm in euro

Thanks for sharing, very well put together and no doubt will be useful for other Taoists too. Glad to see you're enjoying things so far.

Sticky!

As for for this bug, thanks for letting us know. Though I'm certain that the teleport access key (H) isn't quest flagged but is actually unlocked automatically after reaching a certain level but will look into it nonetheless.

The town portals are also influenced by level too. Emily will stop interacting with players after a certain level also.

Tested: can't find any issues following those steps you outlined. Looks fine on my end.

Thanks very much for testing. I am 154 now, and recently I find something very strange. When I am hunting in TOD, I use confusion skill confused about 10 mobs, then I use thousandsword attack them. but sometimes I can not get exp from mobs. I test this many times, I am sure it happens.

When u confuse mobs your not guaranteed the kill from it because the confused mob gets the kill, sucks but it prevents u from confusing a massive lure and then just going afk and getting all the exp

When u confuse mobs your not guaranteed the kill from it because the confused mob gets the kill, sucks but it prevents u from confusing a massive lure and then just going afk and getting all the exp

ty. m8. This detail is very good design. I will try to find the best duration and make my lure plan

Sticky!

I have this bug also on a Tao

Back