Future updates | The Legend of Mir

Future updates

Would love to see class specializations e.g. an option to be a more defensive warrior but lose some damage. I find it shit how I build a ton of AC and physical defence on gear and I still get owned in a lure of bug cave mobs yet a wiz can sit in a lure and press one button and instantly go back to full hp. On euro when I built defensive on a warrior it felt like it actually paid off.

Would love to see class specializations e.g. an option to be a more defensive warrior but lose some damage. I find it shit how I build a ton of AC and physical defence on gear and I still get owned in a lure of bug cave mobs yet a wiz can sit in a lure and press one button and instantly go back to full hp. On euro when I built defensive on a warrior it felt like it actually paid off.
Instead of AC/PD, try increasing hp regen, even just adding a hp regen torch (200% for 3 hours for 5gg) can make a huge difference. Also agility is very useful you should aim for that as much as you can

Instead of AC/PD, try increasing hp regen, even just adding a hp regen torch (200% for 3 hours for 5gg) can make a huge difference. Also agility is very useful you should aim for that as much as you can
yeah the 200% torch helps alot i was using that today but I just find it odd how the roles are reversed on here. I played both wiz and warrior on euro and it was the warrior sat in mass lures of mobs killing while the wiz had to sit in a corner 1-2 hit spot firewalling so they don't get hit much but on here wiz just sit in big lures unable to die because they can insta life steal to full while life steal doesn't work with some skills on a war and even on skills it does work on its not 1/1.

But in terms of the OP's post what are people wanting to see? of course he could add 1-2 more caves but is that enough to keep people happy or is there other things they want to see added?

I think a lot more sub bosses and boss mobs spawning more frequently would be nice. And a nice new world for the higher levels to explore, a new skill maybe 210lv and push their levels higher.

The easter event was really enjoyable, wish I had more time to enjoy it. Bet scorp made an absolute fortune as well to reinvest in the game.

New set of items to collect for the higher levels so they can pass down all their old gear!

Maybe socket stones that are level based and drop more frequently for the lower levels and cheaper mythic upgrades on lower level gear like massively cheaper so people lower levels can play around with that element of the game a bit more.

Firstly, really enjoyed the event, my thanks to the dev team.

That said a couple of things really need fixed for me, certain things that are now mainstream on arcadia are really killing mine and most others I talk to enjoyment and I would love the devs to consider this.

Mir has always been about that one drop that really hits home that op drop that hooks you for years (or indeed in arcadia that op upgrade) that really releases the dopamine and has you on a high for ages, that's been lost this past couple of years.

Item upgrade quests that just take the piss with length coupled with the impossibility of gathering runes to put on this kit just have me thinking what's the fkin point?

I have several op kit and upgrades for my lvl I am currently 190+ (please do not suggest to me to use shit runes on op endgame stuff ty) that I just cant use, (i wont ever have enough runes & the upgrade mechanic in this game is not enjoyable to me) each time I have had that op drop or an op upgrade I have just not had that rush lately, I have only had this overwhelming sense of loss because I will never get it finished.

For clarification a small minority of the user base love these upgrade quests, keep them ingame by all means, but introduce a slightly better item set that that will always be better than the best upgraded item without the hassle of upgrades, bring back the rush!!

Back