Future Event Ideas | The Legend of Mir

Future Event Ideas

Alsiral

Contributor
So the Halloween is coming to an end and while it’s still fresh in my mind put some thoughts down about future events.

Collecting letters: this could be make more of a fun challenge by not sharing the list of words you need to make. Also change the drop rates so you can get rare letters needed for top prizes.

Event cave levels: To spread players out a bit more in event caves would be good (with mobs to match as well of course) Would have to look at what level current players are n what not but 160+ 145+ 120+ and noob cave may work better than the current levels

Province events: bring in a province “Lord” and some subs for a Mir invasion ( could even be a quest to kill them all =0)

Gift boxes: random items available with a chance to get a super rare

I like all those ideas except the secret words idea, it'll just end up that a couple of people put the work in to get a full bag of different letters to try and learn what words are needed. It's harder to design that too cos at the moment the npc takes the letters and creates the item based on the one you click on, if you don't know what word you're making and there's letters in your bag to make multiple different words, which one does it make? There's probably a way but it'll take more thought and I'd think GM time is better spent calculating balance of event caves and other rewards

I like all those ideas except the secret words idea, it'll just end up that a couple of people put the work in to get a full bag of different letters to try and learn what words are needed. It's harder to design that too cos at the moment the npc takes the letters and creates the item based on the one you click on, if you don't know what word you're making and there's letters in your bag to make multiple different words, which one does it make? There's probably a way but it'll take more thought and I'd think GM time is better spent calculating balance of event caves and other rewards

Ok stick with way it is but still make some letters rare and just have one secret word :p easy to set up as people just have to click the secret option and see if they are successful

Every province should get a lord as per original MIR.

MongchonLord
BichonLord
ArcadiaLord
And blah blah

Every province should get a lord as per original MIR.

MongchonLord
BichonLord
ArcadiaLord
And blah blah

Yep definitely would like to see the lvl caps of events made to represent currently player lvls , hope this gets put in place for Christmas event

Also like the Lord of province idea , global shout out of when a lord spawns even if it's just once a week we get a different lord least it's something, even make it like a Wednesday night challenge where a lord spawno every wedensday at x of clock but this way u don't get a shout out you just needa check every province to see what 1 it is , just an idea

Looking at the rankings, top 50 players are 160+ and I expect more including my self to be there by Xmas. Make it savage Andy ��

Reduce exp event! People Lvl to fast

Agreed , only reason I got 167 mind you was because I was grinding crystal from 160 trying to get frostbite drop .....which I still haven't got lol , now I have gave up grinding it as I can't afford the 18 mill repair bills lol

Thanks. We will probably aim to have more use for the gobstoppers. They probably need to be rarer too, or at least stop the super/champs from dropping a full load.

There was definitely a miscalculation on the level brackets this year. During the event I did a couple of checks on active players and there were far more active in the upper bracket. This will be changed for Christmas

; range players
; 0-100 30
;100-120 12
;120-140 20
;140-160 42

Thanks. We will probably aim to have more use for the gobstoppers. They probably need to be rarer too, or at least stop the super/champs from dropping a full load.

There was definitely a miscalculation on the level brackets this year. During the event I did a couple of checks on active players and there were far more active in the upper bracket. This will be changed for Christmas

; range players
; 0-100 30
;100-120 12
;120-140 20
;140-160 42

Excellent to hear ! Thanks

Back