Frost Tiger HELP PLEASE !!! | The Legend of Mir

Frost Tiger HELP PLEASE !!!

Doza

Newby
3 Years i been after this bloody thing am i searching the right place just a yes or no

Location Event tele in map on any lvl map ??? rs 12 hour ?? 6 hours ?? 4 hours ??

PLEASE SOME HELP

even the troll would be nice again dont know where it rs or rs times

PLEASE HELP !!!!!

So the places I've confirmed them being so far is, event cave entrance map. Snowbrook main map. I haven't spent much time in large cave but have about 20 large presents to burn today or tomorrow so I'll let ya know.

Any tips to help others? I would love a Troll or a Tiger but from reading this post the only thing I can see is to keep buying Large presents and keeping fingers crossed?

Any tips to help others? I would love a Troll or a Tiger but from reading this post the only thing I can see is to keep buying Large presents and keeping fingers crossed?

If you're below lvl 140, go to snowbrook pass using the teleport in snowbrook town and keep checking there .. lots of people have been finding a pet there from what I hear.. also arcamon can be found on the first floor or the main grotto maps.. I would probably say you have better chance in the lower levels because they won't be as busy.

But yeh, keep those fingers and maybs even your toes crossed >.<

Last edited:
I've been grinding large present caves two days in a row and nothing!!, Been told using a drop rate pot + Santa hat helps, also if you buy a large present from gg shop gives you a better chance. Load of rubbish tbh.

I've been grinding large present caves two days in a row and nothing!!, Been told using a drop rate pot + Santa hat helps, also if you buy a large present from gg shop gives you a better chance. Load of rubbish tbh.

All mentioned above are facts you just gotta keep trying :)

I did about 20-30 L pressies in 2 days and got a FT nps :) keep trying

Hey peeps soz for late reply been lvling my new pet ;) from the data i have gathered forget looking on snowbrook main map yes azuretiger spawns but its not a pet one.... yes they drop in large present which is cool aswell as yim's too but the main place to get it is the event map (100 130 150 160 insane) on the tele in map !!!! ( the map you tele in to when you click the lvl map you want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) along the bottom of the map !!!!! as for rs times not got a fucking clue got lucky thought i worked out the troll rs ended up being the Tiger

Hey peeps soz for late reply been lvling my new pet ;) from the data i have gathered forget looking on snowbrook main map yes azuretiger spawns but its not a pet one.... yes they drop in large present which is cool aswell as yim's too but the main place to get it is the event map (100 130 150 160 insane) on the tele in map !!!! ( the map you tele in to when you click the lvl map you want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) along the bottom of the map !!!!! as for rs times not got a fucking clue got lucky thought i worked out the troll rs ended up being the Tiger

AzureTiger and FlailWolf are normal bosses for that map (nothing to do with event)
FrostTiger and Wolf are what you're looking for

- - - Updated - - -

Also, regards spawn times. Last year it was every 8 hours, so I guess that's unchanged

so what is best food for tiger ?
intelligence or strength?
thanks

I'm not sure.. I think intelligence effects how much damage their ranged attack does.. but to make it freeze more.. that would be accuracy? So dexterity...?? correct me if im wrong someone.. but I'm assuming it works similar to parlysis for warrior.. My FT is so weak it doesn't do damage to loads of mobs/players.. but still freezes and slows them nontheless.

anyone know if dex helps land the slow/freeze like it does with para ( TBH not even sure if it helps with para )? need to feed this tiger mofo the best of the cheapest foods :p

anyone know if dex helps land the slow/freeze like it does with para ( TBH not even sure if it helps with para )? need to feed this tiger mofo the best of the cheapest foods :p

i was under the understanding it did. My first tiger I built as a proper all rounder so never experimented with dif amounts of dex

shame about the whole pets i didnt get other 1 for other year but i guess it is fun to hunt them but heyho wish it would have dropped from the tiger on snowbrook i killed 5 of them but not 1 dropped was a little bit of a let down but there allways next year

shame about the whole pets i didnt get other 1 for other year but i guess it is fun to hunt them but heyho wish it would have dropped from the tiger on snowbrook i killed 5 of them but not 1 dropped was a little bit of a let down but there allways next year

You were probably killing AzureTiger, that's a normal mob that spawns on that map, nothing to do with event. FrostTiger arcamon drops from FrostTiger mob

Back