Frost Tiger Feeding Time | The Legend of Mir

Frost Tiger Feeding Time

Network

Newby
Hi there,

Could anyone suggest the best food / food mix for frost tigers please?

And perhaps help me understand muscle/mind foods vs normal food (e.g. when to use them?). Much appreciated!

Hi there,

And perhaps help me understand muscle/mind foods vs normal food (e.g. when to use them?). Much appreciated!

From my Understanding you wonna focus on vitality and intel . So egg dumplings and zerk soups should do the trick .

Thank you - would you think it's about a 50/50 split on how many to use?

Tbh not 100 % on that . That’s what I’ve been doing . Not sure if anyone wants to add to that . The Intel improves the freeze and the vitality makes it more tanky . So I guess it’s a matter of preference .

Hi there,

Vitality = HP
Strength = DC
Dexterity = Accuracy / Agility
Defence = AC / MAC
Intelligence = MC

Note that for Arcamon with special skills, the special skill is affected by MC

For example, Khazard paralysis lasts longer with higher MC

Generally the most powerful pets are the ones that are fed one specific type of food, not a mixture. So decide what stat you want to focus on early, then stick to that decision 100%

For FrostTiger specifically, HP seems to be a common choice, I personally went with MC on mine. The jury is still out on which is the best choice really, so have a guess and good luck :)

after lvling a few pets to 170+ its really not a big deal wat you feed it unless your planning on spending ALOT of GG imo

after lvling a few pets to 170+ its really not a big deal wat you feed it unless your planning on spending ALOT of GG imo

Yes as 5star says.
But I’ve only ever gg fed my pets certain foods. I have a lvl60 vitality yim it has 35k hp but it dies just as fast as the people’s pets with normal food because it has the defence of a noob pet.
I’ve never seen a arcamon built for defence which is what I’m gonna build my new pets with hoping they end up like a gorgon. I think a pet built on defence will last longer than a pet built with hp.

The gg food is very expensive. Expect to spend 5000gg if u want to lvl ur pet with only gg food after medium food.

yep! and just to put a rough figure on it, your looking at 4kgg to make a noticeable difference, everyone loves my dragon =p (full gg food costs around 5.5)

Yes as 5star says.
But I’ve only ever gg fed my pets certain foods. I have a lvl60 vitality yim it has 35k hp but it dies just as fast as the people’s pets with normal food because it has the defence of a noob pet.
I’ve never seen a arcamon built for defence which is what I’m gonna build my new pets with hoping they end up like a gorgon. I think a pet built on defence will last longer than a pet built with hp.

The gg food is very expensive. Expect to spend 5000gg if u want to lvl ur pet with only gg food after medium food.

be interesting to see how it works out for you.. cause tbh i dont think anobody every tried defence on these pets.. so gl

yep! and just to put a rough figure on it, your looking at 4kgg to make a noticeable difference, everyone loves my dragon =p (full gg food costs around 5.5)

yeh put about 350-500gg on each of my special pets and noticed 0 difference tbh lol

Back