Fox cave for guild challenge | The Legend of Mir

Fox cave for guild challenge

Pookies

Can you please look in to this. The mobs are insanely op. Specially the wiz and war foxes. Also tele ring is disabled on this map but not the other challenges. Thank you.

It wouldn't be so bad if the mobs were insanely hard but the rewards were insanely good. But they aint...

Tbh I agree it's hard but we had a group of 8 and killed the main boss and a bunch of subs (with difficulty) so it's not impossible. What it isn't is worth it, the drops are level 170-180 stuff, nothing useful at all. These hard challenges are the perfect opportunity to reward hard work, stick some XL crystals in the drop files 😍😍

Maybe not xl crystals but certainly some 195 gear.

Tbh I would just make it a normal temple map , we need some stuff you can’t solo!!!!

If that where to happen, disable rt as well as tele, make it a proper “you have to run this and kill everything” map

to be honest its same with all epic maps , level of items not changed or updated, we a smaller guild but magae to rt around tele to subs kill rinse repeat etc ,. Ages since I done the lvl 40 maps and yes nighmare mobs for what you got so that really does need a look into .
Love to see a start finish map get from a to b in the 1 hr must kill all in way to summon boss in end area fun challenging etc all in guild can participate if no tele ring etc .......

I agree, if the drops where good and not level 140-160 stuff be much better and worth it.
Alright little miss exaggeration 😜
They were Zuma items, level 174 and 178, not 140 lol. But yeah, needs to be 190+ kit dropping in there

It would be nice if you could hunt mobs in these caves and have a guild hunt (like yimms) gain exp and items and enjoy it but its just rt rt rt ,find sub/boss ,tele ring and kill and repeat then tt. would be nice with easier/more mobs and harder bosses / better drops make it worth doing the rest of it not just killing for ely ore.

It would be nice if you could hunt mobs in these caves and have a guild hunt (like yimms) gain exp and items and enjoy it but its just rt rt rt ,find sub/boss ,tele ring and kill and repeat then tt. would be nice with easier/more mobs and harder bosses / better drops make it worth doing the rest of it not just killing for ely ore.

But still include the ore ... ;)

Unpopular opinion I am sure, but id like to see tele disbled in all guildcaves, what achievement is it if a guild of teleporters can tele drect to boss kill it reap the rewards laugh about how easy it is and log?

Give us more challenges.

GC idea, several floors of F3 BDD, long direct corridors of max amount of difficult mobs which lead to a worthwhile boss but all mobs need to be kill en route.

Yeah I like that, a shortened version of RDD/BDP or ever something like the weekly challenges (baal/diablo/yim/ship). Obviously not straight copies, I do enjoy that guild caves are something different, but something along the same kind of concept would be good I reckon

There's actually a load of ideas Scorp has done in the past that aren't on this game to my knowledge, correct me though if I am wrong;

- Jibs/Jibuma with DarkFallz main boss; can't exactly remember but this has 3 stages I think, with ghosts in the room
- DarkArcher; I still think could be a fun boss somewhere to add, although Scorpian has previously said it's the nostalgia talking and wasn't actually that good
- The LOTR theme was always a fun one back in the day, an expansion could see us travel the Hobbit Series and go beneath the Misty Mountains to face the boss Great Goblin (a static or slow moving style boss), we move on through Mirkwood where we encounter a second boss, Bolg (a quick hard-hitting mobile boss) and eventually enter the Kingdom of Erebor and fight a new superbooss dragon, Smaug (RedDragon style boss).
Maybe some people see it as too cheesy to expand on that series now but it's always there.
This is going a bit far for today but gonna throw it out there anyhow, an Elven item set could be the next Elysian, upgraded to GreatElven, LightofEarendilsStar from currently dropping from Shelob could even become a useful in-game quest item..

I'm gonna have to take a breath and calm down now, got too excited thinking of that last idea.

Back