Flinch bug | The Legend of Mir

Flinch bug

deanouk23

Some times when you are being hit and cast a spell it goes on cool down without actually casting.

Also had it that your being flinched that much you can't actually take a step.

Wouldn't be so bad if you could recast the spell. It's a huge factor on BS when in a lure and it doesn't cast. Then goes on a cool down. People lose items because of it. I know a couple of people this has happend to in crystal temple and they have lost out.

Yeah I've fallen victim to that many times, been lucky enough to not lose any items to it though

I bought this up before and posted a video of it happening I think Scorp ignored it as he thought I just meant the flinching graphic, even though I posted a video of it happening lol

Dean maybe rename the title of this thread to skill timer refresh bug, its fucking infuriating especially now we have to contend with stun and para slowing us down a tonne in pb

I bought this up before and posted a video of it happening I think Scorp ignored it as he thought I just meant the flinching graphic, even though I posted a video of it happening lol

Dean maybe rename the title of this thread to skill timer refresh bug, its fucking infuriating especially now we have to contend with stun and para slowing us down a tonne in pb

There's clearly my reply in that thread that Zade posted?

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

There's clearly my reply in that thread that Zade posted?

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

I've read your replies. But as has been mentioned it's not just cop it can be any spell. And the flinch lock especially in pb kr when a lot of archers hit you. You can't even move or cast anything. As it said in the other thread it didn't used to happen but now it does, and a lot.

The worst thing is people losing kit to what they consider bugs. It tilts them and makes people leave. Recently the servers been doing really well and it's stuff like this that costs us players over time, If you could have a little look/play around to maybe see why it suddenly started happening that would be great.

notice how this only happens when your trying to legg it.. tbh this whole bug thing can be avoided, wait and focus before you hit that spell button and then there is a good chance everything will work as you planned.. so far thats where i put the blame at when it happens to me..

notice how this only happens when your trying to legg it.. tbh this whole bug thing can be avoided, wait and focus before you hit that spell button and then there is a good chance everything will work as you planned.. so far thats where i put the blame at when it happens to me..

If your experience is anything like mine, you can tell which mob makes you flinch too cos they usually pm me afterwords and slag off my kit, spears in CT are the worst for it, those guys are cheeky little shits

Yeah I never go hunting unless I'm feeling Zen. Cba losing focus and then a DevilsVision misfires, pisses me off something chronic.

Wouldn't be such a problem the spell failing to cast, but it's the fact the spell hits cooldown that's the problem.

Back