First champ crystal king | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

First champ crystal king

On top of that, thank you for explaining, that was about chance of super/rare drops. Now let’s talk about the drop pattern (compare the 2 pic that Azze shared). Champion boss spawn is very very rare (may take weeks/months for 1x for the real deal ones), more longer than a norm (raezhor/Lord of the dead). What i'm trying to say is champs like that should to be dropping a couple goldbars/orbs/larger stones/larger runes (0.8% ones maybe)/marbles alongside with some superior unidentified items (uni as guaranteed in last update), again, not 10%>20%>50%>100% super rare drop as we already understand it is RNG.

It takes a lot of effort to kill, yes. So we’d like something we could split like gold/larger runes/stones and all. I guess that won’t even have any serious impact to the economy as these bosses require a very large group to kill. What I suggest is to remove the norm pet food/alchemy items/gems/bene/oil which we can get from normal bosses/subs/mobs/shops daily. Also if possible make it applicable for all lvl 140> Champion major bosses spawns only in caves, may also include premium caves champion boss (Slime King/Diablo/Baal and more). (Cave Champs example: Skynight > FourTails > Minotaurbull > Everele > Tomb Guardian > Lord of the Dead > Nagalord > Raezohr > RedDragon > Svaltus Troll King). I request only for CHAMPIONS, make it unique. Anyone can give some ideas which bosses I missed. Thanks.
you want everything on a plate...if you do get all the rare in game what fun is left in playing?

you want everything on a plate...if you do get all the rare in game what fun is left in playing?

Read properly what i've requested, i request shop junks to be removed from champion bosses but add goldbars/orbs/larger runes/stones (not something SO SUPER RARE that will mess up the economy), let super rares/average rare items drop (RNG) as it is, the spawn time for a champion like crystal troll king/NL will take months its not something on a plate for me but for all that play this server, if u dont wanna kill it next time drop me a PM anytime IF changes were made :stung:

In a real cba mood with game at current, however after reading all this, as some have already said I think drops are fine as searching for that elite drop is what keep people going.
But
I do have to agree in if you kill a super eve, nl , troll or any of the top level bosses in game it is very disheartning when you get a few grey items drop or nothing, and then seeing someone who can just go kill a norm boss and get the elite item.
Hard one to comment on but how you would correct it without hitting economy no idea.
Every rare item has an effect on game so i dont belive that.... example 2 ppl sell a crystal ring, compete with each other to lower it to get it sold, bext person that comes along wants one but then says last sold for etc etc, all rares effect economy some how.

In a real cba mood with game at current, however after reading all this, as some have already said I think drops are fine as searching for that elite drop is what keep people going.
But
I do have to agree in if you kill a super eve, nl , troll or any of the top level bosses in game it is very disheartning when you get a few grey items drop or nothing, and then seeing someone who can just go kill a norm boss and get the elite item.
Hard one to comment on but how you would correct it without hitting economy no idea.
Every rare item has an effect on game so i dont belive that.... example 2 ppl sell a crystal ring, compete with each other to lower it to get it sold, bext person that comes along wants one but then says last sold for etc etc, all rares effect economy some how.

It’s just not fun tbf, since u guys pretty much quit/taken time off due tocdropping so many items, were left bossing now and tbh what jnavi said is right, he should remove the pile of shit items like 0.3% LD stone like who the fuck is gnna use that now?....... and make it a better base drop e.g.

Normal bosses chances for reds etc maybe a gem or orb
Super = gold bar maybe few orbs and an item
Red = maybe 1-2% stones? Orbs? And better chances for elites as tbeyreso fucking rare to spawn

Read properly what i've requested, i request shop junks to be removed from champion bosses but add goldbars/orbs/larger runes/stones (not something SO SUPER RARE that will mess up the economy), let super rares/average rare items drop (RNG) as it is, the spawn time for a champion like crystal troll king/NL will take months its not something on a plate for me but for all that play this server, if u dont wanna kill it next time drop me a PM anytime IF changes were made :stung:
Too long to read all but if you mentioned as above to remove junk it’s good idea :) ps too many of you online to even give me chance to kill anything >.<

It’s just not fun tbf, since u guys pretty much quit/taken time off due tocdropping so many items, were left bossing now and tbh what jnavi said is right, he should remove the pile of shit items like 0.3% LD stone like who the fuck is gnna use that now?....... and make it a better base drop e.g.

Normal bosses chances for reds etc maybe a gem or orb
Super = gold bar maybe few orbs and an item
Red = maybe 1-2% stones? Orbs? And better chances for elites as tbeyreso fucking rare to spawn

Dropping items etc all part of game, Most of us having break or like myself cba logging on, variety of factors some of which have been highlighted in thread, but the game just isnt what it used to be, things not working in game etc.
Please dont get me wrong love the game but when things not working like gg shop and other factors just looses the old school enjoyment factor.
Il check in on it now and then but playing wow again at current

It’s just not fun tbf, since u guys pretty much quit/taken time off due tocdropping so many items

What

I dont know a single immortal who has stopped playing due to losing items lol, the game is boring right now, I could be wrong but I suspect the GM team are working on reviving Rise of the Archons instead of focusing on Arcadia updates.

What

I dont know a single immortal who has stopped playing due to losing items lol, the game is boring right now, I could be wrong but I suspect the GM team are working on reviving Rise of the Archons instead of focusing on Arcadia updates.

Ageed rise of the arcons has many more interesting quests and classes than Arcadia atm. Enjoy both games tbh..

Champs always been inconsistant in drops so you should expect it and yes we didnt quit due to items lost as plenty have been gained as well always balances out

Back