First champ crystal king | The Legend of Mir

First champ crystal king

azze

Tbh I expected it to be decent as it was solid AF sometimes 1 shot revving took a whole grp, time for the drop just normal few uni’s , you expect it to be unique as it’s an 6-8 hour R/S barely spawns, not even a guarenteed crystal or holy crystal item :/

Dropped 5 uni’s for a grp of 10... as a champ too

it happens.. get used to it... super rares are not always guaranteed. but they are most and more likely to drop from special mobs.. kill another 10-20 and you might get the item your expecting...

it happens.. get used to it... super rares are not always guaranteed. but they are most and more likely to drop from special mobs.. kill another 10-20 and you might get the item your expecting...

Are you off your head? I didn’t kill a mob? It’s one of the hardest bosses in game as it’s a CHAMPION version which 1 shot rev our top wizzies and taos lol, I had 10.2k Hp and it took me down 4:5k at a time and special done 9.5k ... guessing ur a lvl 20 scrub on here lmao..

Champion bosses should atleast be worth, the difficulty of troll king a champion version with 9k dc and 1.3k AC AMC almost for it to drop norm unis is kinda wank, as well as an 8 hour respawn

This was the first champion troll king to spawn since the cave opened circa 2-3 months ago. That one surely should drop a top end item. I doubt we’re see 2 more of these before Xmas and u say wait till we killed another 10-20

Lmao how weird

Super Raezohr (blue old super boss eve update).
https://imgur.com/a/rPPEMy4

Champion troll king (1st in game 1 shot fest, recent cave)
https://imgur.com/a/gPobojn

I feel that champ troll was meh

- - - Updated - - -

I feel norm bosses are ur usual G oil bene, maybe an item maybe a stone maybe a run, lucky if u get an item, n1 if u get 2/3 items

Blue boss u know ur guarenteed few uni’ maybe an orb or gold bar

Champ boss = wow as it spawns barely ever, like a proper mass drop, like the raezor in that picture id expect champion bosses to drop a little less like that with maybe some orbs and a little gold (the hard bosses) and the noob ones adjusted according

Think that dropped 8 or 9 total items and some stones

Lmao how weird

Super Raezohr (blue old super boss eve update).
https://imgur.com/a/rPPEMy4

Champion troll king (1st in game 1 shot fest, recent cave)
https://imgur.com/a/gPobojn

I feel that champ troll was meh

- - - Updated - - -

I feel norm bosses are ur usual G oil bene, maybe an item maybe a stone maybe a run, lucky if u get an item, n1 if u get 2/3 items

Blue boss u know ur guarenteed few uni’ maybe an orb or gold bar

Champ boss = wow as it spawns barely ever, like a proper mass drop, like the raezor in that picture id expect champion bosses to drop a little less like that with maybe some orbs and a little gold (the hard bosses) and the noob ones adjusted according

Think that dropped 8 or 9 total items and some stones

That's how champ bosses should drop (like raezhor). With few bars/orbs/stones etc that'll be able for group to split & gain something, never mind super rares we don't expect it to drop 50-100% all time.

To add, stuffs like food items/gems/grind oil/alchemy items are meh, shouldn't be in champ drop files imho. Just spoils the loot.

1. did u have to pk for the boss if answer is no the drop rate would be big
2. did u have to pk for the boss if answer is yes then drop rate drops

but am with u i seen me hitting bosses and getting just a oil or a gem i think it is a little unfair reds and blues... it is really nice to see a red and a blue boss dropping something at last but the troll feels small in drops for its lvl and being a red/champ but not the less keep up the killing :) you guys will get what you want in time froms the bosses :)

Five high quality unidentified items?!?
I'm not guaranteeing items, especially not super-rares. Crystal and holy crystal are lower level items. If you want them then hunt lower level bosses.

Raezohr spawns every 5 days or so?

Like 3-4 months per CHAMPION for Troll King by the time we getting what we wanted game is stale for us our great grandchildren might be playing.

Don't think PK for boss effects anything, unless that player that got last kill has a very bad body luck by pk or bad drop rate. (Need confirmation)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not guaranteeing items, especially not super-rares. Crystal and holy crystal are lower level items. If you want them then hunt lower level bosses.

Thanks for replying Scorp. Might shed some light here to us, are there a countdown of how many normal boss we should kill that trigger super or champ spawns? Or it's just random..

I dont know the actual mechanics how many % chance boss would drop x amount of items depending on what type of boss spawns (like a rare ect) but i assume Scorpian set it in the way of if a normal boss have 10% to drop a certain item then a super one would have 20% again im just grabbing numbers out of the air here but just because it has a bigger chance of dropping items do not guarantee a certain drop nor what IDs in to, think it should be element of "what if" it drops rather then "it will" drop as personally i think that would kill the game faster if you know and expect items to drop, sometimes u are lucky as fck whilst others u go trough some serious dry periods but its the what if element that to me anyhow makes it fun, there is plenty of amazing items floating around in game plus having event around the corner where i never felt scorp/warda failed in delivering, xp,items ect. If anything plead to get clarification on % drop a champ got vs a normal boss/mob.
Its frustrating i get it ive been there many times my self but if anything it ensures you coming back to kill that boss :)

Last edited:
Thanks for replying Scorp. Might shed some light here to us, are there a countdown of how many normal boss we should kill that trigger super or champ spawns? Or it's just random..

For the most part, it is random on respawn.
The drops are linked to the main boss. As per the previous update there's guaranteed chances of superior unidentified items.

The way I see it is this. This is an RNG game and we are not going to guarantee a super-rare item just because a super-rare boss has spawned - that just leads to the rich getting richer. You would kill 1 boss and get a super-rare when other players have to work extremely hard to kill subs for that rare. You may as well afk. I understand a lot of team effort goes into it but there is a significantly higher chance to get the super-rares. We already almost guarantee items to drop in line with the bosses level (you got 5, which would have high chance for added stats, much higher than the previous update).

This is also why you may think BileDemons have the best drops in game. Individually, they don't. But five spawn per hour, which means that taken as a per hour drop rate they will indeed drop more often than some bosses. But that is a lot of work for 1 player. Where possible, you would be much better off using your time to kill the available bosses. Unless time was infinite, then kill everything, and you would probably get a sense that sub bosses return higher yields. For one player, time is not infinite, but for the server as a whole, it becomes more possible, and therefore fairer.

Finally drops are spread throughout the game. Do not expect the top level boss to drop everything you want. In fact, if you really do want crystal and holy crystal items then you are certainly hunting the wrong boss.

6 HolyCrystalArmours drop last 1.5 week. Not to rare anymore ;)

I dont know the actual mechanics how many % chance boss would drop x amount of items depending on what type of boss spawns (like a rare ect) but i assume Scorpian set it in the way of if a normal boss have 10% to drop a certain item then a super one would have 20% again im just grabbing numbers out of the air here but just because it has a bigger chance of dropping items do not guarantee a certain drop nor what IDs in to, think it should be element of "what if" it drops rather then "it will" drop as personally i think that would kill the game faster if you know and expect items to drop, sometimes u are lucky as fck whilst others u go trough some serious dry periods but its the what if element that to me anyhow makes it fun, there is plenty of amazing items floating around in game plus having event around the corner where i never felt scorp/warda failed in delivering, xp,items ect. If anything plead to get clarification on % drop a champ got vs a normal boss/mob.
Its frustrating i get it ive been there many times my self but if anything it ensures you coming back to kill that boss :)

etc.*

The drops are linked to the main boss. As per the previous update there's guaranteed chances of superior unidentified items.

The way I see it is this. This is an RNG game and we are not going to guarantee a super-rare item just because a super-rare boss has spawned - that just leads to the rich getting richer. You would kill 1 boss and get a super-rare when other players have to work extremely hard to kill subs for that rare. You may as well afk. I understand a lot of team effort goes into it but there is a significantly higher chance to get the super-rares. We already almost guarantee items to drop in line with the bosses level (you got 5, which would have high chance for added stats, much higher than the previous update).

This is also why you may think BileDemons have the best drops in game. Individually, they don't. But five spawn per hour, which means that taken as a per hour drop rate they will indeed drop more often than some bosses. But that is a lot of work for 1 player. Where possible, you would be much better off using your time to kill the available bosses. Unless time was infinite, then kill everything, and you would probably get a sense that sub bosses return higher yields. For one player, time is not infinite, but for the server as a whole, it becomes more possible, and therefore fairer.

Finally drops are spread throughout the game. Do not expect the top level boss to drop everything you want. In fact, if you really do want crystal and holy crystal items then you are certainly hunting the wrong boss.
thank you very much. Very well said.

On top of that, thank you for explaining, that was about chance of super/rare drops. Now let’s talk about the drop pattern (compare the 2 pic that Azze shared). Champion boss spawn is very very rare (may take weeks/months for 1x for the real deal ones), more longer than a norm (raezhor/Lord of the dead). What i'm trying to say is champs like that should to be dropping a couple goldbars/orbs/larger stones/larger runes (0.8% ones maybe)/marbles alongside with some superior unidentified items (uni as guaranteed in last update), again, not 10%>20%>50%>100% super rare drop as we already understand it is RNG.

It takes a lot of effort to kill, yes. So we’d like something we could split like gold/larger runes/stones and all. I guess that won’t even have any serious impact to the economy as these bosses require a very large group to kill. What I suggest is to remove the norm pet food/alchemy items/gems/bene/oil which we can get from normal bosses/subs/mobs/shops daily. Also if possible make it applicable for all lvl 140> Champion major bosses spawns only in caves, may also include premium caves champion boss (Slime King/Diablo/Baal and more). (Cave Champs example: Skynight > FourTails > Minotaurbull > Everele > Tomb Guardian > Lord of the Dead > Nagalord > Raezohr > RedDragon > Svaltus Troll King). I request only for CHAMPIONS, make it unique. Anyone can give some ideas which bosses I missed. Thanks.

Last edited:

I actually think the drops are fine however I think the issue is how often the top bosses spawn super or champ. I’ve only ever seen 2 champ Nagalord and one champ troll king. If there was 1/2 a week it would certainly change things

Back