Fire Frenzy/Frost Frenzy - Potential new war skill. | The Legend of Mir

Fire Frenzy/Frost Frenzy - Potential new war skill.

mamoset

Someone might already be able to answer this question for me but I can't seem to find a previous post explaining why.

So the question is, why is it, both FrostFrenzy and FireFrenzy don't work with BloodLust? It's a melee attack yet doesn't sap health with BL. Could this potentially be tweaked to add this to BL's repertoire?

Or alternatively a new warrior spell which is the same mechanics as Frost/FireFrenzy but uses Dark element and has the potential to act like Vampirism/Bloodstorm? Call it DarkFrenzy and the animation be blood red?

Someone might already be able to answer this question for me but I can't seem to find a previous post explaining why.

So the question is, why is it, both FrostFrenzy and FireFrenzy don't work with BloodLust? It's a melee attack yet doesn't sap health with BL. Could this potentially be tweaked to add this to BL's repertoire?

Or alternatively a new warrior spell which is the same mechanics as Frost/FireFrenzy but uses Dark element and has the potential to act like Vampirism/Bloodstorm? Call it DarkFrenzy and the animation be blood red?

It doesnt work with any mass attack warrior skills by design think incorporating into those existing two would be massively op for both pvp and pve based on the skill level.

Best suggestion is what you said another high end skill based off dark as like you say vamp/bloodstorm are dark skills my only thought would be if it worked in pvp it would have to be similar to bloodstorm and not work on players as only fair across the board then?!

It doesnt work with any mass attack warrior skills by design think incorporating into those existing two would be massively op for both pvp and pve based on the skill level.

Best suggestion is what you said another high end skill based off dark as like you say vamp/bloodstorm are dark skills my only thought would be if it worked in pvp it would have to be similar to bloodstorm and not work on players as only fair across the board then?!

Yeah i agree with that, just Wiz/Tao pets like Bloodstorm.

Let's have multiple target life steal skills for pvp for all classes :D would sure spice shit up a bit haha

Back