Filters Added To Auction House | The Legend of Mir

Filters Added To Auction House

Is there any way too add filters to the Auction House?
I.e search for a particular element, physical attack or magic defence stat for example.

Also any other features people can thing of.

I think it would make the need for stalls a lot less aswell.

u can filter by typing the item in search for what your looking for no?

although i would prefer it if the Auction house had the feature to show items by date added.. kinda shows you all the bargains. i would find this very useful

Last edited:
Please also add ''Collect All'' for all items sold in AH if possible in future updates, that way we don't need to click 1 by 1 to collect, good for lazy people like me =P

Is there any way too add filters to the Auction House?
I.e search for a particular element, physical attack or magic defence stat for example.

Also any other features people can thing of.

I think it would make the need for stalls a lot less aswell.

I think it would be good to have a rarity and level filter for design/essences, instead of scrolling through page after page trying to find the essence/design you want. More often than not, the one you want isn't there having wasted 10mins looking through the lot.

To reiterate 5stars comment about the AH tax and for it to be removed, thanks scorp :D

Last edited:
It would be great yes, the main issue is that there's no dedicated database sever to perform the searches and so we need to create pre-calculated lists rather than do a full database search

Maybe a quality search would be useful, if i want to only search for artefact ess/des/items , As well as maybe a level search like 130-135 ess/des/items . Although i think if you know what to look for , these filters are minor.

Also when searching for a specific thing it only displays 10 pages , even when theres probly alot more pages, if we could see more than the first 10 pages that would be nice :)

Also when searching for a specific thing it only displays 10 pages , even when theres probly alot more pages, if we could see more than the first 10 pages that would be nice :)

This times a million

It's possible to grief this kind of thing for example if I want to sell a good essence but there are cheaper ones for sale, I could just flood AH with 10 pages of shit essences for 10000gg each then put mine in last, ta-da nobody can see any of the others (sorry if I gave anyone an idea here! please don't do this lol)

Back