Few issues | The Legend of Mir

Few issues

john

Newby
Hey all, so basically making this post because im a lvl 122 Warrior finding it hard killing anything worthy. Main reason i got the level i am is through group hunts to blue cave and red. Most of the time i just sit in SZ because the only things i can kill is a Mirelurk King & SvaltusTroll and no reward whatsoever, Although i can kill a few more with my pet the SalemSpider but i’m relying too much on him to do the dirty work. Also for levelling the only place i find it ok’ish is OldTomb. So there are my 2 cents.

/JessiePinkman

At the time, when the top level was 125, I think the most popular zone was Crystalline Passage. The small rooms on the outskirts of the big caverns were cleared out one by one.
It's only got easier since then (2014), with changes to exp tables, Resting Exp, drop rate increases, no blues/reds, etc.

At the time, when Temple of Ancients and Loki was the top boss, players hunted:
TreeBeard, Tyrant, Medusa, Bulls, Valkyrie, Hercules, Forseti, Thor, King'sGuard, KingLeoric, Leoric'sQueen, Gunakadeit, IkuTurso, WoomaGuardian, Woomataurus, SvaltusGuardian, SvaltusTrollKing, Loki

The higher levels got to where they are without many of the benefits you receive

Have you tried naga ruins and naga mines? I found them to be good for my warrior around that level

Jessi i can always come whit ya to diffrent places so u can test out what places u can and cant do, i found it confusing at first where is what ect, but whit some help u get the hang of it quick ^^

I notice a lot of new players levelling very quickly. Most players who are at level cap always complain they are bored. There's no need to rush, enjoy the game :)

If you need any specific advice or help ingame give me a shout!

At the time, when the top level was 125, I think the most popular zone was Crystalline Passage. The small rooms on the outskirts of the big caverns were cleared out one by one.
It's only got easier since then (2014), with changes to exp tables, Resting Exp, drop rate increases, no blues/reds, etc.

TreeBeard, Tyrant, Medusa, Bulls, Valkyrie, Hercules, Forseti, Thor, King'sGuard, KingLeoric, Leoric'sQueen, Gunakadeit, IkuTurso, WoomaGuardian, Woomataurus, SvaltusGuardian, SvaltusTrollKing, Loki

The higher levels got to where they are without many of the benefits you receive

Yep I agree.. i still remember when those bosses being the only ones to hunt and we were happy with it lol

Wtf is a Gunakadeit? Never heard of that. Does it still exist? If so, where is it?

Ok i understand that but maybe update the NPC caves guide then? Also i have seen other new players not knowing where to go. I know there are alot of places to explore which is great but just needs a few tweaks for the newcomers in my opinion.

Have you tried naga ruins and naga mines? I found them to be good for my warrior around that level

Yeah naga ruins isn’t too bad either, but can’t find mines. Just tryed out naga valley and desert tunnel which are great! Cheers

Wtf is a Gunakadeit? Never heard of that. Does it still exist? If so, where is it?

Last I saw one, it was in Iku's lair: 2F. Looks just like the fish things, but is purple, and has higher stats.

wizards used to be able to tame them: they were good pets at the time, and you could catch them as your 6th or 7th tamed pet. (other being the azure tiger)

I didn't know they dropped anything, I'd always catch 'em

Back