Farming quests | The Legend of Mir

Farming quests

Ceroth

Newby
Hi there, so im doin the kill x quests atm and i was wondering is there no way to track your progress how many x you killed?
like ye u can run back to the farmer but the Tipps say "press A and track how many you killed", is this a bug? cuz it dsnt show me anything.

so it would be super helpful if this would work so you dont have to run in and out the caves to check progress.

cheers

edit: oh yea and in the pest removal quests its quite often that enemies spawn outside the house on the black map part so you cannot reach em.
its not gamebreaking since you can restart the quest easy but its a bug :)

and last point, might be weird but i would find it supernice to be able to stack random teleports in bundles more than 6, would help me get trough caves waaaay faster
and i dont mean a bundle which you open so the inventory is full, i mean a bundleitem you can use and which has charges and then loses a charge by use.

Last edited:
Nice post, well written and considered, compared to most new player posts which sound more like "omg someone boosted me to level 120 and I've got base dress and 120 gold why can't I kill level 150 bosses" hahah

I do have bad news though, you're still not going to get what you want :(

Hi there, so im doin the kill x quests atm and i was wondering is there no way to track your progress how many x you killed?
like ye u can run back to the farmer but the Tipps say "press A and track how many you killed", is this a bug? cuz it dsnt show me anything.
You used to be able to see mob kill counts on the achievements screen, but the achievements screen was revamped a while ago to be more relevant, and unfortunately the individual mob counts were not part of the new style. GM has been asked about this before and I don't believe there are any plans to resolve it at the moment

edit: oh yea and in the pest removal quests its quite often that enemies spawn outside the house on the black map part so you cannot reach em.
its not gamebreaking since you can restart the quest easy but its a bug :)
This is a common issue on loads of maps, a bit of laziness on development part, as many maps have small areas that aren't accessible by players but are available for mobs to spawn. Unlikely to be fixed

and last point, might be weird but i would find it supernice to be able to stack random teleports in bundles more than 6, would help me get trough caves waaaay faster
and i dont mean a bundle which you open so the inventory is full, i mean a bundleitem you can use and which has charges and then loses a charge by use.
This request falls into the same category as "can we have more bag space". GM has stated many times he is against the idea of players having extended hunt times, things you can carry are intentionally limited to force people to think about what they take with them, rather than just taking everything and the kitchen sink and hunting for days without going home

I hope this was useful at least in some way <3

i see, thanks for the reply :)

i feel like it d be normal to not make quests worse by not showing you progress...

i dont think the bag space argument counts here since it does not prolong my hunt, it just makes it more efficient and thereby more fun.

but it kinda sounds like "ye we could make changs for the players which would not change balance or anything, but we dont wana invest time" :D

If everyone could have unlimited RT nobody would need to buy teleport rings ☺️

Regards the quests though, yeah that's pretty much it, it's a very minor thing that doesn't affect a lot of people, so will naturally be low priority

Back