Farewell | The Legend of Mir

Farewell

UnKnownAngel

Leading Contributor
That’s me out of here again guys, maybe for the last time.

Thanks for Pookies & Eminem and the whole Immortals guild for taking me in like a stray dog. I made mistakes years before I returned but you guys did not judge me on that and it is really appreciated. Imms has the best group of people in this game, that is a fact, anyone playing this game your aim should be to create a community as honest as theirs.

Thanks to my best pals MagicMan and Goldie always legends who help me, but right now absolutely hate me for uninstalling the game so I have to apologise!

Have fun grinding that exp guys, I can’t leave without crediting my old friend Gav, everybody knows that he was the engine on Bond and always will be 🙂

Good Easter event, keep going Scorp/Warda. Thanks.

/Sam/Bond/Child/MoSalad

That’s me out of here again guys, maybe for the last time.

Thanks for Pookies & Eminem and the whole Immortals guild for taking me in like a stray dog. I made mistakes years before I returned but you guys did not judge me on that and it is really appreciated. Imms has the best group of people in this game, that is a fact, anyone playing this game your aim should be to create a community as honest as theirs.

Thanks to my best pals MagicMan and Goldie always legends who help me, but right now absolutely hate me for uninstalling the game so I have to apologise!

Have fun grinding that exp guys, I can’t leave without crediting my old friend Gav, everybody knows that he was the engine on Bond and always will be 🙂

Good Easter event, keep going Scorp/Warda. Thanks.

/Sam/Bond/Child/MoSalad
Good luck and peace out

Take it easy bud hope to see you back at some point if not enjoy life and above all have fun

Back