FAI Andy the game master | The Legend of Mir

FAI Andy the game master

Darkstyle12

Please read emails it’s VERY important

- - - Updated - - -

You’ve added features to npc’s that wasn’t there before. The hero town jeweller npc was for special repair. You’ve added a salvage option to it and I didn’t notice and whilst I was rushing during a Loki kill I salvaged items instead of repairing.

- - - Updated - - -

You’ve added features to npc’s that wasn’t there before. The hero town jeweller npc was for special repair. You’ve added a salvage option to it and I didn’t notice and whilst I was rushing during a Loki kill I salvaged items instead of repairing.

Should always read 🤷*♂️

I think it’s a honest mistake to make. If I’d died and dropped it fair enough but this is just a accident. Avoidable I agree but still a accident.

Yep but. . Others have salvaged and sold items by accident and never got back!

No doubt cos you fund the server scorp will sort you out 🤷*♂️😜

Unlucky man. I know it really sucks, I've done the same before, not for anything so valuable though. But I think chances are low :'(

Good luck all the same

- - - Updated - - -

What did u salv? Does this mean Via has the highest DC in game now? Ffs! Haha

Sucks man but as harsh as it sounds I don't see you getting anything returned back from this, I don't see how..
I dropped a 2/4 a recall kit years ago because of 'TT bug' what existed, an actual fault with the game, guess what I got from it.. A big kick in the teeth

Sucks man but as harsh as it sounds I don't see you getting anything returned back from this, I don't see how..
I dropped a 2/4 a recall kit years ago because of 'TT bug' what existed, an actual fault with the game, guess what I got from it.. A big kick in the teeth

Can still see the gap, but yea that was a genuine bug >.<

And regards your item DS, like the gap man says don’t see how he can give the item back. Unless he rewinds the server that would mean I lose my Celes brace I got 2h ago....

Can still see the gap, but yea that was a genuine bug >.<

And regards your item DS, like the gap man says don’t see how he can give the item back. Unless he rewinds the server that would mean I lose my Celes brace I got 2h ago....

What's the gap reference mean? Cant work out if your complimenting me because your english seems quite broken lol but if you are then thank you :)

shit happens lol >.<

- - - Updated - - -

lost count of how many cryst items n shit ive accidently salved, asked for rares to have a "Are you sure you want to salv RareItemHere" window on them but idk

- - - Updated - - -

same with tele/recall items lol

shit happens lol >.<

- - - Updated - - -

lost count of how many cryst items n shit ive accidently salved, asked for rares to have a "Are you sure you want to salv RareItemHere" window on them but idk

- - - Updated - - -

I actually assumed that was always the case, luckily for me I've not fallen victim to it with a good item "yet" and it's not the kind of thing I want to test haha

Anything that has a warning when you drop it should also have a similar warning when selling/salvaging, only common sense that one tbh

shit happens lol >.<

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well I know two people who have had items returned when unfortunate events have occured

- - - Updated - - -

Dropping items because of a tt bug is not the same. The item still exists that cannot be returned. When a item is salvaged though or lost in a place u can’t get back to like rdd or bdd it disappears forever.
The item I salvaged is non replaceable

You have to be in heroes league to unlock that feature on the npc too! Maybe a new npc with those options listed would be good rather than using the repair one, ofc the 'are you sure you would like to salvage...' feature is better but I'm just spinning off ideas

What's the gap reference mean? Cant work out if your complimenting me because your english seems quite broken lol but if you are then thank you :)

Obv English is broken :) but you almost managed to understand the GAP. Try again post us a pic of the gap hehe

Yeah that really sucks. The issue is that items don't actually go anywhere - there's no item heaven where I can revive them from! There's also no method to customise items exactly, only the crafting system that everyone uses

I don't recall an actual bug? Did I not just add notices in game saying why the TT failed etc. Most the time it was failing because the player was already dead

I don't recall an actual bug? Did I not just add notices in game saying why the TT failed etc. Most the time it was failing because the player was already dead

Well it didnt happen to me before or since that one incident, and these days players kit are even more powerful than they were then, and mine is still somewhere around below average, still run in castles on a 155 tao and manage to use tt fine.. and back then I died on a wiz with a pro ring on and a single warrior hitting me, hit tt about 6 times it kept replacing into my belt so yeah, doubt I was dead when I hit tt, something was weird about that

Back