Facebook Group | The Legend of Mir

Facebook Group

mamoset

I posted on the Facebook group which I was under the inpression of it being a private group, later the wife asked me why she's seeing my posts for that group which she isn't a member of. A couple of my work colleague seen it aswell which also means my full friend's list has probs seen it. My question, has the group been made public recently? I don't usually post on it and haven't done for a couple of years, so don't know if its always been like that but with regards to the server issues I thought it was a good time to post.

Update;

Literally just answered my own question, it's currently Public ha has it always been like that?

Last edited:
I think its always been like that... but i see what you mean lol about keeping mir secret and private from your FB friends haha. there are just too many issues and politics so not worth any one your FB knowing. I remember i had to make another facebook account just so i can use it for Arcadia group haha. also its another reason why i use forums more often..

I think its always been like that... but i see what you mean lol about keeping mir secret and private from your FB friends haha. there are just too many issues and politics so not worth any one your FB knowing. I remember i had to make another facebook account just so i can use it for Arcadia group haha. also its another reason why i use forums more often..

Not hard to explain as the wife knows I play it as do my work colleague ha but the rest of my friends must of been like wtf is this shit! Haha! Project 69 group is closed, surely the Arcadia one should be too.

Things like that are why I have 2 Facebook accounts. 1 with real me is for family and close friends / colleagues only. Other one with fake details for everything else. Facebook app makes it really easy to switch between them too

It sucks, or is it anyway for us that dont use facebook to see now ??:mask::mask:

There's 2 different part, a page and a group. The page is for Andy to post on and that bit is still public, the group is for anyone to post on, he's made that only visible to people who have joined the group. So no need to worry, you can still see the page and updates from Andy without a Facebook account

There's 2 different part, a page and a group. The page is for Andy to post on and that bit is still public, the group is for anyone to post on, he's made that only visible to people who have joined the group. So no need to worry, you can still see the page and updates from Andy without a Facebook account

But i cant see post from all headless chickens writing about there issues.. it was rly that i was after. My morning reading to work is gone :(

Back