Question - Extraction tool + mythic slot query | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Question Extraction tool + mythic slot query

HeXy

My turn for noob questions..

Does Extraction tool only work once then break or can you extract multiple sources from different items with it? :)

Where do you go to add a mythic slot to items?

Are mythic slots available to any item or just high level stuff?

Cheers all ❤️

It's a once only tool, I am afraid.

You need to goto the building to the right of the jewellery store in mw.

I have never tried to add a slot to a low level item but I can't see why this would be blocked (or why you would want to do it 🤔)

Bringing back an old post but don't want to waste money trying if it won't work, could I for example add eradication mythic to a lvl 100 wep?

Bringing back an old post but don't want to waste money trying if it won't work, could I for example add eradication mythic to a lvl 100 wep?
You can, but I wouldn't. It's an expensive process, only really worth it on higher level stuff you'll be using long term

Back