Extermination meter on Taos | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Extermination meter on Taos

5starstore

I seem to barely ever get this filled up, and the only time i do is when i have a OP wizz smashing all the mobs for me lol. Recently got a Eradication wep hoping this would help me get to the x2 mythics but i still can barely get there.

Just wondered if any other taos struggling and if there could be a slight tweak to it as our kill speed is just so slow.

I can fill mine depending where I hunt but there's a huge difference between taos and the other 2 classes. Mine fills up incredibly quick when grpd with wiz or war

I've kept it at 10+ on my warrior in the present grottos and that includes losing some every time I tele out. Try harder :p

For me to get a full bar on a warrior I would need to buy 3x town teleport, have enough bag space and pots to last me couple of maps, make sure all my pets are repaired and then I use 2x small 1x medium presents (halfway) to get full bar, but then after that i find it really hard to keep the bar full.. most supers or champs that i get too and by the time i kill them the bar drops a bit which is well annoying.. so its hard to catch a super or champ with full bar.. I only managed it once.

also using killchain weapon helps alot.. the damage you lose on the kill chain weapon can be quite a bit but u can make it up with buying a GG pot..

@zade thats your warrior tho not ur tao :p , maybe im just being a noob tho ill see if i can smash it today lol.

@Scorp its a private dungeon! give me a clone and ill lvl with him ;p

I struggle too... Can fill it slowly in tomb but as soon as you come across a Bile it’s back to being empty lol

Back