Exp/drop rate pots and pretty much all gg pots and buffs. | The Legend of Mir

Exp/drop rate pots and pretty much all gg pots and buffs.

Darkstyle12

I think it would be a much better idea if you could make the timers for these all freeze in sz. Not many people can sit and play solid for 2-3 hrs which means people either end up wasting potions or just logging off until they’re ready to go back hunting. If the timers froze in sz people could just tt and sit in sz till they ready to go back hunting. Everyone benefits from this really. Undercount will be higher and towns will look busier and we get more bang for our buck.

- - - Updated - - -

Include also diwaris and tough oils etc

Sounds nice & good point, but we all know that's not gonna happen :livid:, i think the main point is to drain GG off the game but not helping players save. Just saying, I don't usually sit in sz if i popped GG pots, i mean why pop and stand in sz? Nothing constructive gonna happen there bro. Pop and go out hunting, got bz irl then log off.

Sounds nice & good point, but we all know that's not gonna happen :livid:, i think the main point is to drain GG off the game but not helping players save. Just saying, I don't usually sit in sz if i popped GG pots, i mean why pop and stand in sz? Nothing constructive gonna happen there bro. Pop and go out hunting, got bz irl then log off.
finally something constructive coming from you.

finally something constructive coming from you.

It all depends on an individual's choice of opinion towards others. For instance like i've never seen u post something constructive too, its hard to please everyone but anyway thank u. =)

It all depends on an individual's choice of opinion towards others. For instance like i've never seen u post something constructive too, its hard to please everyone but anyway thank u. =)

Totally agree on the individuals opinion choice towards others, it’s common sense we don’t treat every one the same. In this case I chose to agree with you and not be and ignorant and ignore the facts. Anyways I shall make a constructive post soon or later :)

I dont see how that would infect the economy. Like Dark say. If not the player logg out instead. And i agree for new players it would be more sexy to see alot of players stand in sz with for example rhe torch. Kind of a wow effect "i want that to"

I'm really split on this one.

On one hand I like the idea of them not pausing in safe zone because it just doesn't feel in keeping with the theme of the game. I can't put my finger on the reason yet, but it just seems not right that they do. Maybe I'll spend some more time thinking it through.

On the other hand, as has been pointed out a couple of times already, the benefits to the game if new players see high level players hanging around town with torches on and buffs etc. it will be encouraging to them. My gut tells me the effect of that will outweigh any negative effects such as players buying less or just logging out in between hunting sessions.

I, for one, like to go nuts on pots and just use everything when I'm levelling, which is really expensive, so I will only use it if I've got time in my evening or whatever to do a full session with my pots. If it was this way, then I'd be more likely to use those pots on a day that I only have an hour to play for example, or if I was tired, because I could leave my char in sz for a while and come back to it later

I'm really split on this one.

On one hand I like the idea of them not pausing in safe zone because it just doesn't feel in keeping with the theme of the game. I can't put my finger on the reason yet, but it just seems not right that they do. Maybe I'll spend some more time thinking it through.

On the other hand, as has been pointed out a couple of times already, the benefits to the game if new players see high level players hanging around town with torches on and buffs etc. it will be encouraging to them. My gut tells me the effect of that will outweigh any negative effects such as players buying less or just logging out in between hunting sessions.

I, for one, like to go nuts on pots and just use everything when I'm levelling, which is really expensive, so I will only use it if I've got time in my evening or whatever to do a full session with my pots. If it was this way, then I'd be more likely to use those pots on a day that I only have an hour to play for example, or if I was tired, because I could leave my char in sz for a while and come back to it later

At what point will it stop if you start by freezing gg buffs in safezone and don't see how afk people attract players its not like there a user count ticker on arcadia website and even if it was and players login and see 20 afk high levels yeah thats really good ...

At what point will it stop if you start by freezing gg buffs in safezone and don't see how afk people attract players its not like there a user count ticker on arcadia website and even if it was and players login and see 20 afk high levels yeah thats really good ...

It makes the server look booming. It makes people think there’s a strong economy which is one of the main reasons people put in the effort they do on busy servers. I started at Easter. If sz was the same then as it is now I doubt I would of stuck it out.

- - - Updated - - -

No ones gaining anything because we log out to save the buffs anyway. The only thing that suffers because of this is usercount

Back