Evil Mir Weapon Bug | The Legend of Mir

Evil Mir Weapon Bug

ditoal

Can you resolve the bug/issue that allows people to continue to wear and use weapons that have a higher level requirement than the level they actually are.

The weapon shouldnt be equipable and if it is it should not work or have reduced ability as clearly the weapon has a level requirement that needs to be met and certain people are using this to there advantage.

I cant use a 172 ring/bracelet/necklace/etc items if i am still level 170 so this should be applied accross the board

You can't equip the weapons, it's just if you upgrade it while you are wearing it then it increases in level, if you take it off you can't put it back on. It's hardly a game changing weapon anyway, the level 162 ones are only a tiny bit worse, and EM weapons are an absolute nightmare to upgrade so imo if anyone who has one deserves it.

If you spent as much time actually playing the game as you do moaning about other people you might be able to upgrade one of these weapons yourself one day...

You can't equip the weapons, it's just if you upgrade it while you are wearing it then it increases in level, if you take it off you can't put it back on. It's hardly a game changing weapon anyway, the level 162 ones are only a tiny bit worse, and EM weapons are an absolute nightmare to upgrade so imo if anyone who has one deserves it.

If you spent as much time actually playing the game as you do moaning about other people you might be able to upgrade one of these weapons yourself one day...

Why do we have level requirements if it doesnt matter?

Why do we have laws if there allowed to broken?

Why do you always try to focus on other issues rather than the one at hand?

You certainly do have a point.

Why point out EM weps? There are also 2 other wep quests where you can upgrade weps in the same way.

Once a wep if placed on and upgraded above ur lvl you can’t take off, you can’t add orbs or gems and can’t repair. You can pay a lot of gg to live on dura pots fair enough. (Which is why I won’t be touching EM wep quest personality till I’m 172]

Looking at these 2 points I think it’s safe to say the OP has not taken into consideration these points OR wanted to do the same thing with EM wep them self and then realised how hard the quest is to do it so thought they would come on here and bitch about it. I know of 4 ppl to have even done the wep quest and know for a fact 3 needed help (Unsure bout no.4)

- - - Updated - - -

If you don’t have level requirements then all hell breaks loose and u know that.

2, there is an exception to this with these quests.the weps are not op new ways and there’s enough trade offs to balance it.

3, if the name on top of the 1st reply said 5startao you would not say this......

3, if the name on top of the 1st reply said 5startao you would not say this......[/QUOTE]
nor would you :)

Last edited:
3, if the name on top of the 1st reply said 5startao you would not say this......
nor would you :)[/QUOTE]

Why not? I admit I respect him as a player and his useful posts on forum, however I don’t try and suck upto him and more than happy to question and object any posts I don’t agree with. He’s made me TT more than anyone on this server and I’m really not embarrassed to admit it, kinda missed him over the last 3 days

I fed an arcamon too much and it went 1 level above me but I could still use it because it was already spawned. Defo a bug that make me really OP 100% ban

I fed an arcamon too much and it went 1 level above me but I could still use it because it was already spawned. Defo a bug that make me really OP 100% ban

Fuck me you so easy to bite :)

Nothing you could ever do or have would be OP as you'd still be the player at the end of the day

Back