Ever thought about changing it up | The Legend of Mir

Ever thought about changing it up

azze

Atm current server is majority weak item sets, powerful item sets crystal celestial bla bla and the odd crappy gold find helms recovery helms which no one barely uses

Ever thought of changing it up a little by adding some different items with different stats than others, like defence focused, attack focused, high element low damage etc, coz it would make everyoneÂ’s kit very unique and just more fun to have a whole new pool instead of wearing the same items all over again, however not so broken that it nullifies crystal celestial etc, theyÂ’d be the all rounder item that gives your offience defence...

Thoughts ppl?
Least this way u can properly pick offensive, defensive, resistant, elements etc and I’d expect them to be rare like in between holt crystal and celestial

Last edited:
Atm current server is majority weak item sets, powerful item sets crystal celestial bla bla and the odd crappy gold find helms recovery helms which no one barely uses

Ever thought of changing it up a little by adding some different items with different stats than others, like defence focused, attack focused, high element low damage etc, coz it would make everyoneÂ’s kit very unique and just more fun to have a whole new pool instead of wearing the same items all over again, however not so broken that it nullifies crystal celestial etc, theyÂ’d be the all rounder item that gives your offience defence...

Thoughts ppl?
Least this way u can properly pick offensive, defensive, resistant, elements etc and I’d expect them to be rare like in between holt crystal and celestial

100% agree with this idea

Coz if u think about it now, soon the whole server will be flooded with crystal swords holy crystal armours everyone will look the same... I hate that, change it up a little

Pure defence arm? Pure dmg? Heavy element? Idk but scorp think about it, I think it’ll be healthy for the server, it would give us a whole new reason to hunt, plan it for lvl 170 cap next patch pls? ^^ lol

Can also put in just New looks on armours but same stats as hca. I agree totaly with that it are kind of boring when all look the same. Like 132 armours that was four kinds

Server pretty much is revolving around holy crystal and celestial, crystal for the broke nubs.... why not make it a bigger pool people would feel obliged to hunt more coz they ain’t just hunting for 1-3 items anymore, but a pool

It would be fun to see a ring with 95 ac amc dropping and u could build an actual tank kit where u have good ac amc as it’s not strong
On here, but imaging like 1000+ ac amc but very low damage, be a complete tank in exhanche for weak dmg

Last edited:
How about making HolyCrystal & Celestial items non-special repairable. To remove a few of them out of circulation and force players to decide what items to use in certain situations.
Force people to use other kit as they are op anyway

Yes would definitly like some other looks than crystal/HCarmours. There are so many good looks armours and weapons in the game.

I think a way to utilize them is to give lower items upgraded stats when they are upgraded with high level ess/des.

Say that i have a level 96 warrior arm. if i use 145/145 ess and des on them, they will be upgraded to a 140 warr arm stats + unidentified stats. Don't think this will be very hard to implement, since you are just changing the stats of an item.

Also you have a very small chance for those items to get the stats of crystal/cele. Since armour designs are so rare anyways. Dont think this method will flood the market with armours with crystal/hca stats.

There are no 160 arm designs yet so no cele armour can be crafted this way.

This way you can also get rid of many 135+ des/ess that are flooding the market. Since people can try their luck on upgrading them into a crystal item.

Items that are already DW/Grand/crystal/HC/cele will have a small chance to have their stats upgraded to a better version too if the des/ess used is way higher.

For example, a grand arm level 120 upgraded with a 140/140 des and ess have a small chance to get the stats of a crystal arm + unidentified stats. (the level require to equip it will be changed to 135+ too).

Or like Kingkongen's idea. Implement a transmogrification like in World of Warcraft. Where you can slam 1 items looks onto another.

Last edited:
I do agree, in theory, but the reason we have stuck with fixed sets is because people just head straight for DPS and ignore anything else.

I do agree, in theory, but the reason we have stuck with fixed sets is because people just head straight for DPS and ignore anything else.

People have changed theirs kits now, I’d honestly think it would be a great idea so instead of people building just DPs there’s another option, try it!

in English dps? there some players below 160 that don't understand

DamagePerSecond

He means people focus on kit that gives them best attack rather than having a mixture of attack and defence.

That is true for the most part but there are a few players who have invested heavily in defensive kit and they are almost impossible to kill. I believe the idea is to make kit like that a bit more "mainstream"

Would you trade 25% of your attack power to cut in half the damage you take? That kind of idea...

Back