event | The Legend of Mir

event

quincy

Newby
could someone shed some light on the "rabbit event" whats meant to be done, were it(s) found etc , is there loads? drops?

Event will start at 2pm.

There will be an NPC in BW to take you there like with Dungeons and Dragons.

Originally we had NPCs in caves but it was a bit too messy and thought it would just be more annoying than anything.

Event will start at 2pm.

There will be an NPC in BW to take you there like with Dungeons and Dragons.

Originally we had NPCs in caves but it was a bit too messy and thought it would just be more annoying than anything.

Can’t wait. Been so awesome so far. I was wondering will there be enough eggs to go around? Bare in mind the eggs in Arcadia last year, there was dungeons and dragons active at the same time I think so half the people was in There. The uc was also 60% less.

I just hope that they are random rather than fixed spots in fixed times as they were on Arcadia and all the ones with tele rings got there first.....

Server is online.

The eggs were never fixed spot

Strange.. My mir doesn't load anymore now, just goes to black screen that's it, don't even get to the option of choosing Arcadia or P69.

- - - Updated - - -

Strange.. My mir doesn't load anymore now, just goes to black screen that's it, don't even get to the option of choosing Arcadia or P69.

Whatever u done with the hotfix, sorted it. Cheers

Are the eggs working? I've found like 10, smacked them and nothing has come out from any I've found.

Killed a grey rabbit and some ducks lol nothing drops.. Am so confused what on earth are we suppose to do?

Are the eggs working? I've found like 10, smacked them and nothing has come out from any I've found.

Killed a grey rabbit and some ducks lol nothing drops.. Am so confused what on earth are we suppose to do?

I have killed some rabbits and silver eggs and nothing dropped but normally they do. You might of got really really super unlucky?

I dont no what class you are but I have noticed as wizz if you lay down a ground skill like fw and run off screen the eggs dont drop

I dont no what class you are but I have noticed as wizz if you lay down a ground skill like fw and run off screen the eggs dont drop

Yeah I noticed that too, a little bit annoying as they are often in the middle of big lures, so I'd normally run in, stick firewall on the egg, then run away and drag the lure with me, then translocate onto the drop. I've had to adjust my method because of this, but it's not a massive hassle, just makes life a little bit harder

Yeah I noticed that too, a little bit annoying as they are often in the middle of big lures, so I'd normally run in, stick firewall on the egg, then run away and drag the lure with me, then translocate onto the drop. I've had to adjust my method because of this, but it's not a massive hassle, just makes life a little bit harder

I'm banning you from using translocate. You're poor character's legs never get any use

I think they do drop you just can't see it

Its been in the game a while now if you return to a drop you can't see it at first it's hard to explain but it sucks

I think they do drop you just can't see it

Its been in the game a while now if you return to a drop you can't see it at first it's hard to explain but it sucks

Ahh interesting thought, I do remember seeing that happen before. I've been killing stuff and recalled a store char to collect drops and take back to town for me but I've not been able to see the drops on the store char, but can see them on main. Ended up running around tabbing stuff on store char while looking at the screen of my main char, man that was weird and confusing at the time

Yes there has been some odd bug for the last several patches where standing at certain points nearby the kill you dont see the drop I run at least full screen away then come back and drop is visible.

Back