Event | The Legend of Mir

Event

badgal123p69

Weldone andy and team for making this new maps for event I love it so far but …….. PK on the frist floor takes the fun right of events was hopping it would have been like the rest 1 or 2 floors safe from pk and this 50gp to get in makes me cry I know I have over 1k

like I said event looks great hope to see more of it when pk are gone ….. dam goodfella's LOL

Thinking of lower lvl players for under 100 or 120 it will be hard for them to make 50 gp's maybe needs took off or lower to 10 maybe :)

Weldone andy and team for making this new maps for event I love it so far but …….. PK on the frist floor takes the fun right of events was hopping it would have been like the rest 1 or 2 floors safe from pk and this 50gp to get in makes me cry I know I have over 1k

like I said event looks great hope to see more of it when pk are gone ….. dam goodfella's LOL

Thinking of lower lvl players for under 100 or 120 it will be hard for them to make 50 gp's maybe needs took off or lower to 10 maybe :)

Lower level players have stepped entry fees. I tried it on a level 104 char and it cost me 10 GP to enter

On another note, I can't pick up any letters, is that a bug?

Also first 2 floors are PVP free areas but player drops are disabled so you have nothing to fear until you get to 3rd

I dont know I ran away as soon I seen brown names LOL dose this madpunkin spawn on all maps due to in shout it said naga lol

Back