Event Schedule
Sat 25th 2PM (for 24 hours) - Drop rate multiplier x2
Sun 26th 2PM (for 24 hours) - Experience multiplier x1.5
Mon 27th 2PM (for 24 hours) - Double Supers and Champion Spawns
Tue 28th 2PM (for 24 hours) - Drop rate multiplier x2
Wed 29th 2PM (for 24 hours) - Extra 50% Magic Find
Thu 30th 2PM until Sat 1st 10AM - Experience multiplier x1.5
All times are in BST

Double Drops and Experience Multipliers stackwith your player stats (from potions etc). Hit F10 and look at your STATE window, your Exp Rate there will be multiplied by 1.5 and your Drop Rate will be multiplied by 2. That means any bonuses and potions you use are naturally boosted.
Double Supers and Champions relate to respawns. Running through caves and farming the supers isn't going to work. If you don't clear the cave, they won't spawn.

Crystal Temple
Crystal Temple will be released after a short reboot on Saturday 1st at 10 AM BST.

tao's skill confusion on brutes are alredy too OP, andy should upgrade KR with some powerful ranged mobs (all none confuseable), give it a more challenge pls

tao's skill confusion on brutes are alredy too OP, andy should upgrade KR with some powerful ranged mobs (all none confuseable), give it a more challenge pls
Some bosses are wiz/tao, some are warr

Yeah stuff like NL/RD etc. are very hard for warr but let's have a race who can kill Loki, eve, biles, 4t, sky, basically anything you can kill will take me 10x as long. My reward to make up for the massive time disadvantage is that there's a few things I can do that you can't.

- - - Updated - - -

a wizz can just as easily solo NL :)

Still think it's easier for tao :p

how many of the mobs mentioned drop 160 items? only bile but u dont get to see it most times as it is always being killed furthermore the drops are poop most of the times. With tao’s being able to confuse the fuck out of every mobs while killing 1 of the best boss in arcadia gives total advantage to this class itself. There’s no need for a grp hunt if bosses like this can be solo’d.

i think you forget tao only has grants or b/tiger that tracks without confusion class becomes useless

how many of the mobs mentioned drop 160 items? only bile but u dont get to see it most times as it is always being killed furthermore the drops are poop most of the times. With tao’s being able to confuse the fuck out of every mobs while killing 1 of the best boss in arcadia gives total advantage to this class itself. There’s no need for a grp hunt if bosses like this can be solo’d.

That was addressed ages ago. Due to exactly that kind of complaint he increased the level of mobs in NL KR. They now spawn up to level 163 so tao can confuse only some of them. Need a wiz or warr to deal with brutes while tao finishes NL.

Crystalline Temple is now in-game!

Also updated:
✓ Crystalline Passage South and East have been made safe hunting zones
✓ Crystalline Passage: Increased spawns
✓ Crystalline Passage: Reduced respawn time
✓ Crystalline Passage: Increased exp
✓ Crystalline Passage: Increased super / champion rates
✓ Various client updates to improve performance

Edit: It seems the FrostGuard helmet decided it wanted to be a Fire-Guard! This will be fixed in a reboot tomorrow morning, along with any other tweaks and adjustments to the new area.

So, what is the boss like ? Ppl already killed it.. i got abit dissepointed when i heard it. Will it be a new NagaLord ?

Back