event tweeks for next time | The Legend of Mir

event tweeks for next time

Alsiral

Contributor
ngl, we are 24 hours into an event and ppl are not in uproar! defiantly improving!!

couple bits:

the quest is bugged! i was doing fine, got to asking me to go to maze 2 and collect eggs. its not skipped it all and completed.... (asked me to get a bunny instread)

event cave drops need to change!! if your going to put fire / corrupt chips in there, at least make them S. That goes for all chips!! make them x3 of the smallest and rid out moths of this horrible distaste of being ripped off. also take out the 126 books (multi strike) from drops please, that just takes the piss!

apart from that.....

(next year bring back a longer run to kr pls)

Totaly agree with the low end quest gems and books remove them from drop file or make them bigger .... Had this moan for many many events now ..................................
Otherwise thumbs up

Let the gift rats not be so tight fisted?

Having done 7 1/2 billion xp in 30 hours in private caves one singular rare item would have been nice... :rolleyes:

Not worth the dvt in my left ass cheek to get nothing to show for it.

yes please make upgrade items drop more often and the higher ones please.. got shit loads of fire chips now and shit ORC ones :( gimmi some prisims and ores

Haha best I've had is a 7 day sub. Not dropped as much gg as most, but I've spent about 1k gg so far. I give up on the private caves, seems to be wasting my gg. A few times I didn't even get items to ID. Went in 30gg caves with treasure stone, erad weapon, hunt elixir and 20% heroes.
Guess I've just been unlucky so far is all

Haha best I've had is a 7 day sub. Not dropped as much gg as most, but I've spent about 1k gg so far. I give up on the private caves, seems to be wasting my gg. A few times I didn't even get items to ID. Went in 30gg caves with treasure stone, erad weapon, hunt elixir and 20% heroes.
Guess I've just been unlucky so far is all
The trick is to go somewhere like ZT and get some bugbats to quickly get your erad meter to full, then very fast bounce to BW and jump straight into gg cave. You should be able to get in before it drops down to 90% or even 100% so you get close to the best chance at drops for the whole cave, not just the last handful of mobs

The only thing I miss is that big room after the KR.

I don't know how many years has passed by since I last played this event in full, but as I always mention my favourite time was with Dragons guild with yourself (Al), Zade, Aro and Paranoid plus anybody else that was in guild and wanted to join. We was in that KR cave until the final minute of the event and it was great.

This year I could not wait to get in there, to end up trapped in KR with 2 other people that were already inside waiting for boss RS. Meh lol.

• Love
Reactions: Aro
The only thing I miss is that big room after the KR.

I don't know how many years has passed by since I last played this event in full, but as I always mention my favourite time was with Dragons guild with yourself (Al), Zade, Aro and Paranoid plus anybody else that was in guild and wanted to join. We was in that KR cave until the final minute of the event and it was great.

This year I could not wait to get in there, to end up trapped in KR with 2 other people that were already inside waiting for boss RS. Meh lol.
That was April 2020, can't believe it was so long ago! Still my favourite experience on this server. Shame life has moved on, I won't get that much fun again

That was April 2020, can't believe it was so long ago! Still my favourite experience on this server. Shame life has moved on, I won't get that much fun again
Was this the map you portal to after balraam boss? Had a few slopes to walk down and some narrow passages between the rocky walls and a bridge to cross the lava?
Think 2020 was my first year of playing an Easter event and I thought that was an awesome map.
Totally done the same thing as unknown angel and went to KR for that.

And ty for the advice zade, I shall give that a go. Although I did do about 10 gg caves on the bounce so erad was always pretty high. It's the same for me at each event, don't seem to do as well as others in the gg caves. But I don't set my expectations high for drops.

Moments are temporary but the memories created last a lifetime!

Nostalgia is real mate 😜

Back