Event Pets | The Legend of Mir

Event Pets

5starstore

Im sure im not the only one that cant be bothered to invest the time n effort into making this MadPumpkin Arcamon as ive not seen or heard of anyone making one and they expire too quick to even feel like they would be worth it. Would rather just use the high lvl ones i already have.

Hopefully these can be made so they are permanent :)

Im sure im not the only one that cant be bothered to invest the time n effort into making this MadPumpkin Arcamon as ive not seen or heard of anyone making one and they expire too quick to even feel like they would be worth it. Would rather just use the high lvl ones i already have.

Totally agree on this matter.

Are they any good? I didn't bother levelling one at all because I just assumed the free one you get is usually weak and no more than a gimmick

Are they any good? I didn't bother levelling one at all because I just assumed the free one you get is usually weak and no more than a gimmick

dont think anyone knows if they're good or not because no one can be assed to lvl one up lol. Not expecting it to be amazing just to tank some hits, although some sort of special effect would be nice :p

dont think anyone knows if they're good or not because no one can be assed to lvl one up lol. Not expecting it to be amazing just to tank some hits, although some sort of special effect would be nice :p

Darkstyle leveled one and said it wasn't much use

Got mine to 152 and realised I was wasting steroids. Wasted like 300gg on a useless pet. Not bad for fighting wizards. That’s it

Back