Event maps idea | The Legend of Mir

Event maps idea

Aro

I was wondering could all event maps including this one just past, hellrazers map diablo baal sunken ship & any others that I am forgetting be made purchasable for guilds for between say 500 & 1.5k build points depending on the desirability of the map. Only the guild that purchased can enter and obviously still for a limited time. (4 hours would suffice)

The event maps are too excellent to be used just once a year and a lot of people miss out on diablo baal and sunken ship due to irl commitments plus it would encourage hunting and guilds to work together.

Heh, then everyone will complain that the events are boring and they want something new.

Maybe the weekly challenges could be extended but part of their appeal is that they are time-restricted. The whole point of them is to bring the server together

Heh, then everyone will complain that the events are boring and they want something new.

Maybe the weekly challenges could be extended but part of their appeal is that they are time-restricted. The whole point of them is to bring the server together

hey there not trying to bring a downer on this but how can it bring the server togerther when u have 1 guild running the show and not helping out others i know the main guild that are running the game atm is friends with a good few people out of there guild but what happends to the rest of the people that try and go to do all the challenges and can get pked on fl2 and waste points from getting in to the challenge map ......

Back