Event Boss | The Legend of Mir

Event Boss

5starstore

Kinda annoyed after running all the way through the event , having the gaurdian respawn that we kill n then pass, then get to the KR and the boss hasnt rs'd ? wondering if nirvana's skele was blocking the spawn so we couldnt kill ? either way .. meh ...

- - - Updated - - -

but thanks for making it a pk friendly event :)

Kinda annoyed after running all the way through the event , having the gaurdian respawn that we kill n then pass, then get to the KR and the boss hasnt rs'd ? wondering if nirvana's skele was blocking the spawn so we couldnt kill ? either way .. meh ...

- - - Updated - - -

but thanks for making it a pk friendly event :)

Cheers flying for the first of many good fella tele rings 😂

@scorpion @warda

Can you make it so main event is there if the guard is there as was a bit of shiiter last night running 30 minutes after killing the gate keepers to find the player Nirvanas skele in spawn spot and no boss hopefully this is a bug you can fix.

Monsters spawn on top of other monsters
The bosses have different re-spawn times
Useful to know but having such a big distance to cover to get to the boss then finding its not there is crap and its not like you can run back to gate keeper room etc...

i would of thought the boss would respawn with the gaurdian so whoever kills can go forward to the boss hes guarding

ok gate keeper then lol, but if we kill it and get to the boss its supposed to be gate keeping for it not to be out is disappointing . Surely after u kill the sub u shouldnt get teled in until its ready coz we just wasted an hour running there for nothing.

Like having a guard outside an empty bank werent happy early this morning to say this could of been simple logic put into either the sub or the portal.

Anyone figured out maze 2 yet? As for passing the 1st kr it's pretty impossible to get any further, or am I doing something wrong?

Anyone figured out maze 2 yet? As for passing the 1st kr it's pretty impossible to get any further, or am I doing something wrong?

It is possible to get by, you kill guardian then click on portal. Portal won't let you past while guardian is alive

Back