error | The Legend of Mir

error

I use exactly the same line when there's a problem with my car, I phone up the garage and say "hey, there's a problem with my car, can you tell me what it is"

The more info you give in the question, the better answers you'll get. This question has zero info.

no i told u ur door on ur car is no open so u cant start the engine

- - - Updated - - -

i dont ask u problem whit ur car i ask if u can go in so i specificate a problem is a small diference

- - - Updated - - -

and the problem is https://www.mirarcadia.com/update/!klist.txt but i try already all the modification posted

What error message did it give you when you went to that URL in Internet Explorer

If anyone has any stones they'd like bleeding let me know, plenty practice

internet explorer cannot display the webpage

You'll need to investigate what is causing IE to not find the page. The webpage does exist and is valid and does load correctly, so something at your end is blocking it. Most commonly could be your internet connection / router, internet service provider, anti virus, anything like that. Something is blocking it and all we can offer is guesses really.

Just to put your mind at ease, there is absolutely nothing wrong at our side it is all a problem that you can resolve yourself.

It is actually really simple, you just need to find out why Internet Explorer is blocking the connection to that address. Internet Explorer will probably tell you why, so look for an error message and correct it.

You can keep asking the same questions all day long but there is nothing we can really do because it is your computer.

ok tnx for ur reply

- - - Updated - - -

that long list u open in chrome i think u must open in internet explorer to see if work Olivander

ok tnx for ur reply

- - - Updated - - -

that long list u open in chrome i think u must open in internet explorer to see if work Olivander

If it doesn't work in Internet Explorer then you can't run autopatcher. Everyone else has managed to run autopatcher, therefore it works in IE.

You need to find out what the problem is at your side that is stopping IE from opening it

i find the problem .the old pach worked on win7 . new pach not work on windows 7 internet explorer need upate to internet explorer 11 to work
tnx to all for reply

Back