entrapment levelling tips | The Legend of Mir

entrapment levelling tips

Cal

Newby
As the title suggests I'm after tips on lvl'n this pain in the arse skill. Back i the day id just get a wiz to tame a hen and spend a couple of hours in BW ring shop with a skill necki on but here.... I'm dancing around it outside Border feeling lucky if it works 1 in 6 attempts..

Just use it whilst levelling, kill two birds with one stone. You gain levels and cash whilst entrapping as many mobs as u can. If your leveling in mines 3f use it on the spear mobs. Ask a tao about Enlightenment haha! Probs worst skill to level in game.

Does it work on arcamon? I haven't tried, but it seems like the easiest way I can think of

I may know a good trick to use to level it up, I'll pop in game if you let me know when you're online and show you.

Edit: the reason I'm not posting it - not because it's a secret, I'm just terrible at describing what I mean. It's just easier to show you.

I may know a good trick to use to level it up, I'll pop in game if you let me know when you're online and show you.

Edit: the reason I'm not posting it - not because it's a secret, I'm just terrible at describing what I mean. It's just easier to show you.

Will do!

Ive tried standing behind a rock, tree, wall etc but still rarely works on my chosen hen..

Try going to border town, trap a hen in a corner against the wall ,then it cant run off. Also loan a skill necky this will reduce leveling a fair bit.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Try going to border town, trap a hen in a corner against the wall ,then it cant run off. Also loan a skill necky this will reduce leveling a fair bit.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Trapping ‘The Hen’ (I hate them) still almost never gets entrapped (I’m being unlucky or skill too low to work regularly maybe?).
I don’t know anyone with a skill necki either.

Loaf from euro?

Trapping ‘The Hen’ (I hate them) still almost never gets entrapped (I’m being unlucky or skill too low to work regularly maybe?).
I don’t know anyone with a skill necki either.

Loaf from euro?
Yes mate loaf from euro. My skill necky long gone loaned it out and never got it back:(.
Sure will be someone who can lend you one.
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

just get a skill necky go to ghoul cave and entrap the ghouls constantly took me about 20 mins to lvl it to lvl 3

I’ve levelled entrapment on a few characters over the years and always use the same method.
Go to the trainer in bichon wall, spawn an arcaman and go and stand in the corner in a straight line to the trainer, your arcaman will instinctively go and attack the trainer, assign entrapment to F1, change attack mode to attack all, highlight your arcaman and the put your bag over it, and move the cursor into your bag with arcaman still highlighted, force F1 down on the keyboard using a bit of paper, and leave overnight.
Your pet will perpetually be pulled back to you then walk back to the trainer all night long

Back