Enraged Spell (Warriors) | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Enraged Spell (Warriors)

big3

Newby
So i bought the Enraged book many months ago and requires 166 to use it. I stopped playing the game for a bit and returned recently. The Spell book was now changed to BattleField (but has no item description like the rest do). I tried using the book before i got 166 as i had no idea what it was, i then realised it was my Enraged book just changed name, (they all have been changed not just mine). I got to lvl 166 and used the spell and the book was used but the spell wasn't learnt and the item has disappeared.

Please can this be fixed and can i get my book restored / spell given to my character pls. Thx

- - - Updated - - -

So i bought the Enraged book many months ago and requires 166 to use it. I stopped playing the game for a bit and returned recently. The Spell book was now changed to BattleField (but has no item description like the rest do). I tried using the book before i got 166 as i had no idea what it was, i then realised it was my Enraged book just changed name, (they all have been changed not just mine). I got to lvl 166 and used the spell and the book was used but the spell wasn't learnt and the item has disappeared.

Please can this be fixed and can i get my book restored / spell given to my character pls. Thx

Fixed the issue I hadn't updated my client. rofl my bad

Back