Endgame bosses | The Legend of Mir

Endgame bosses

DarkStyle

The endgame bosses are destroying the economy right now. They are being monopolised by a minority. Loki should rs every 6 hours and drop 1/4 of what it drops currently. Evilmir also drops WAYYYYYYYY TO MUCH STUFF. Should rs way more often and drop way less. We went from troll king dropping once a fortnight to Loki that drops celestial every other drop.

The endgame bosses are destroying the economy right now. They are being monopolised by a minority. Loki should rs every 6 hours and drop 1/4 of what it drops currently. Evilmir also drops WAYYYYYYYY TO MUCH STUFF. Should rs way more often and drop way less. We went from troll king dropping once a fortnight to Loki that drops celestial every other drop.

Accualy i agree.. even if it are mates that gets it :)

well i like that but there 1 little prob with that just now all the higher lvls that has farmed them and got what they needed now wants them not to drop stops all the other players how would that be fair on everyone else …… if there was a way for all players new to kill the bosses would get the drops says on there frist 5 times of killing and then drop rate on the bosses drop to like troll dose i think that would have been fair but atm we all have to wait and see if you dont want too see the drops on all the higher lvl bosses dont go and kill them leave them be BUT that will not happy as you all love farming :)

I have to agree running out of storage space.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like to add in the 5 months em has been in game, we have had at most 8 cele items in 5 months.

Just like to add in the 5 months em has been in game, we have had at most 8 cele items in 5 months.

You must have terrible luck we have exceptional luck or that comment is a wee white lie, considering the amount of cele weve had off only 4 kills.

In the 5months em has been ingame one guild has got 94% of all kills on it and its plain for all to see has grown incredibly wealthy from it.

Kudos to them however it would be great to see this boss made more available to those of us who cant give the same almost 24/7 commitment that one guild can

If gm is planning the next endgame kit very soon then current cele drop rates are fine, if not then a nerf would be good.

Edit ** perhaps taking away the global shout would help, I know my guild would atleast make the effort now and again on the off chance it might be there.

Last edited:
i dont see the problem here... give it few months there be items much much better and rarer than celestial stuff..right now celestial items are as rare as how holycrystal items were a year ago... and a year before that it was crystal items that were rare...

funny how this wasnt an issue when you was in guild oh and jus to add most of cele items we get from bosses goes to guild members if u remember correctly you left because of that.... this post is laughable at best

I didn't see any complaints when Dan spent 2-3 months farming tk solo, must be OK when he's getting bosses.

Tk wasn’t dropping celestial weapon or armour every other kill. I see the only people opposing this are the ones that are farming it. Ps I never got a single item from evilmir.

- - - Updated - - -

That’s just one of the reasons I left.

- - - Updated - - -

8 12 30 hr rs times are a joke. Completely ruins the game any any fairness and equality for all players. It hands all the bosses to them on a golden platter.

- - - Updated - - -

These bosses should be completely random rs times with no global shouts. Everytime I see them globals it doesn’t make me want to play more it makes me want to log off

Tk wasn’t dropping celestial weapon or armour every other kill. I see the only people opposing this are the ones that are farming it. Ps I never got a single item from evilmir.
Who is opposed to anything? However sayin evilmir drops a cele item 1 in 2 is far from true.

We have had in 5 months 9 cele items. Consider the average group size of 5 people. And 30 ems a month.

So say em has respawned around 150x and has dropped us 9 celes and drags 4 I make that 1 in 10. Which is near on the 1 a fortnight you quoted earlier for tk dropping celes!?

Sorry but I don't understand what your moaning about. We make the effort to go to em, we don't play 24/7. Everyone else has the same shouts and ability to go.

funny how everyone who is agreeing with you are the same ones who got dropped in kr twice.. two can play that way lol, you said the bosses drop was breaking the economy hows this? we haven't sold any of the cele armour or weps we got from em?

i dont see the problem anyways dragons can kill em they just dont make the effort as much as we do? all you guys seem to do is contradict yourselves when things dont suit you

Evilmir and Loki drop way to much and the rs times are way to long. It’s as simple as that. End of story. Andy is not a cunt lol. He can see the drops.

I will say tho loki respawn should be random like evilmir. As should tk. All the main bosses should have a random respawn timers.

- - - Updated - - -

Evilmir is random respawn had 4 one day 3 another... Random is random.

How have a contradicted myself. I’m making a statement. Loki and evilmir drop to much and the rs times are too long. That’s what I’m saying. Don’t care if it’s me who’s killing them or you. They drop wayyyyyy to much lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Evilmir is not a random rs either

I will say tho loki respawn should be random like evilmir. As should tk. All the main bosses should have a random respawn timers.

- - - Updated - - -

Evilmir is random respawn had 4 one day 3 another... Random is random.

Sod this moaning about evil mir, Where's this brown snake at?!???!

How have a contradicted myself. I’m making a statement. Loki and evilmir drop to much and the rs times are too long. That’s what I’m saying. Don’t care if it’s me who’s killing them or you. They drop wayyyyyy to much lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Evilmir is not a random rs either

funny how this post wasnt made when you was in immortals farming it with us tho >,< and yes em is random rs andy confirmed that on Facebook... ops

It’s respawns after x amount of mobs die in pb lol. Funny since people lvling in pb again it’s rsin 3 times a day

- - - Updated - - -

You’d still be standing there like a garden gnome if I didn’t show u wars could hit it Eminem so jog on mate

It’s respawns after x amount of mobs die in pb lol. Funny since people lvling in pb again it’s rsin 3 times a day

- - - Updated - - -

You’d still be standing there like a garden gnome if I didn’t show u wars could hit it Eminem so jog on mate

lol if u say so pal p.s using wizzie for em more these days but okay lol wasnt for u via wouldn't have a cele slayer so he thanks you aswell pal

Back