enchanted minerals | The Legend of Mir

enchanted minerals

Alsiral

Contributor
so these are a pain to get, ive noticed that blue n red mobs don't drop them though, guessing this was intentional to stop the farming.

2 birds with 1 stone, implement the hidden blue n red circles in crypts and add enchanted minerals back to drops.

so these are a pain to get, ive noticed that blue n red mobs don't drop them though, guessing this was intentional to stop the farming.

2 birds with 1 stone, implement the hidden blue n red circles in crypts and add enchanted minerals back to drops.
Also the same with silks. These 2 materials must be the hardest to get. 😔😪😪

Also the same with silks. These 2 materials must be the hardest to get. 😔😪😪
Spiders drop them and only spiders see thru clear. So run thru with clear on and you can pull massive lures of just spiders, all other mobs will stay put. Then kill with plague. Drop rate seems to be about 1/100

I can’t comment on silks as never harvested them, but going back to the fire and dark chip days, building up your meter and then popping a red mob and getting a strong chance at a chip. Would be nice to have that again

Spiders drop them and only spiders see thru clear. So run thru with clear on and you can pull massive lures of just spiders, all other mobs will stay put. Then kill with plague. Drop rate seems to be about 1/100
All them mobs see through clear 😅 they must like the smell of me. Got 2 silks in 3 hours and they was a quota lol

Had 4 enchanted minerals drop on hunt other day in lanes.

Was easier to get then fire/dark chips tbh lol

Em is 162 plus 54. I think to get to the second upgrade.

Em+ is a diamond and xl fire I was told.

So trust me, I feel ya.

As was suggested before was add the other mats to the hourly and change bribe to 50ds from 5gg.

Em is 162 plus 54. I think to get to the second upgrade.

Em+ is a diamond and xl fire I was told.

So trust me, I feel ya.

As was suggested before was add the other mats to the hourly and change bribe to 50ds from 5gg.
no no no, em wep is a walk in the park buddy, when u get to 198 to be actually able to use a top wep, you will understand.

fire n dark drop LOADS, its the enchanted you will struggle with

I dont know why he doesn't up the droprate on all upgrade materials tbh whats the harm lol the fully maxed weap/armour isnt that much different to normal.

It took my a year to make my mir staff to sceptre lol 😆 i like a grind but jesus give us something. Only people that play 24/7 with no jobs can do these upgrades 😅

I dont know why he doesn't up the droprate on all upgrade materials tbh whats the harm lol the fully maxed weap/armour isnt that much different to normal.

It took my a year to make my mir staff to sceptre lol 😆 i like a grind but jesus give us something. Only people that play 24/7 with no jobs can do these upgrades 😅

agreed, but theres a limit, there still needs to be a challenge, if reed n blues dropped then i believe that challenge would remain and reward the ppl who put in the effort, hiding the red n bluew circles has worked great on new maps, lets have changes in crypts as well please

If it took you a year to do EM sceptre then you're doing something wrong. Every time I go to planes for a couple hours I can collect a S of each fire and dark within a couple of hours. Do that every day and you'll complete sceptre in 1 month

If it took you a year to do EM sceptre then you're doing something wrong. Every time I go to planes for a couple hours I can collect a S of each fire and dark within a couple of hours. Do that every day and you'll complete sceptre in 1 month
We all have different styles of play! I am more relaxed and play for fun and treat mir more like a chat room than a game. (Also pvp anf standing at castles took alot of my play time away over the months but we won't go onto that again 😅😅)

Theres no right or wrong style of play, I am only saying what a few people have said in the past that chips should drop abit more often, and lower upgrades should be easier to complete.

agreed, but theres a limit, there still needs to be a challenge, if reed n blues dropped then i believe that challenge would remain and reward the ppl who put in the effort, hiding the red n bluew circles has worked great on new maps, lets have changes in crypts as well please
100% don't make it too easy but I've spent hours in zt hunting 7th+ and get a chip lol why not make every mob have some sort of chance to drop chips/upgrade shit. Of that area ofc

Just so few of us play this server as it is and we dont want to lose people because everything is a grind to do lol we lose enough due to toxic players and knobheads without making the game super fucking hard to do anything.

Its not runescape where you need to put in 200+ hours to max train a skill 😅😅😅

no no no, em wep is a walk in the park buddy, when u get to 198 to be actually able to use a top wep, you will understand.

fire n dark drop LOADS, its the enchanted you will struggle with
They drop loads in a cave that is required 185.

The people that actually use em weapons will long have abandoned them before hitting 185.

A reminder these are 168 weapons lol

Hours in planes on drop pot full meter, not one fire or dark chip.

Please tell me how it's easy to farm them again...
o_O

Juice aint worth the squeeze.

Around 4 hours total today, on drop pot, meter never below 10, treasurer stone.

Please lord tell me how they're easy to farm.😞

I officially give up lol.

ughwtf.jpeg

Elysian ore is even worse, that material is impossible to gain if your a solo player. And if you're in a guild its also very rare as every single person in your guild now needs it thanks to the new update

They drop loads in a cave that is required 185.

The people that actually use em weapons will long have abandoned them before hitting 185.

A reminder these are 168 weapons lol
I still use mine, I have 2 fully upgraded and I'm happy with them. Didn't take that long to do :/

Back