Elysian Ores! | The Legend of Mir

Elysian Ores!

Mustafa13

After the update on which they added Elysian Orbs it really impacted people whom are looking to upgrade their Elysian Weapons and Armours.
Before the update of Elysian Orbs only 2-3 people in our guild needed elysian ores which was tough but somehow manageable.

However now after the update, every single person in our guild needs elysian ores because they would like to craft Elysian Orbs - which require 90 ely ores or something.
This makes it 10x harder for the people who are looking upgrading their elysian weps & armours.

Getting elysian ore atm is just ridiculous - we did a BDP run and in total only 4 elysian ores dropped!!! can you believe that?!
And my whole guild needs elysian ore so we're taking turns at the minute only two people take at a time last run I only got 2...… 2 elysian ores in a 2hour hunt.

If I did the math it would probably take me 1 year to get enough elysian ores to do 1 single upgrade, which is very just unacceptable.

I have a couple suggestions to fix this issue that has been caused by the recent update. Only one of the ideas will work, not two or three just 1.
By the way, no abuse on this thread please. They're just ideas feel free to add your own!

1) Make elysian ores tradeable/ can be sold.

2) Change Elysian Orb crafting requirements so that it does NOT require elysian ores, meaning not 30 players will be craving it so badly,

3) Increase the drop rates of ely ore by a lot, put it this way if a guild has 30 members, all 30 will need that ely ore so if 4-10 dropping then this suggestion is valid

4) Put Elysian ores in Gameshop

5) Make Elysian Ores obtainable by solo players, as in make them drop from other bosses too (lvl 180+) and not just epics/bdp/rdd

It's meant to be an endgame thing that is difficult to obtain. The hardest thing to achieve you reckon will take a year (that's an exaggeration). I reckon will take you 4-5 months. That's completely reasonable for an upgrade for an endgame item

I think best way forward is to add this to the Daily Quest hand in's in Mongchon but with the change price being higher costing gg gold and demon souls and limited to amount of repeats in a day , that way solo causual players can also build there gear over time by grinding ..... dailys .
I Think its a reasonable gameplay or End game senerio to be able to complete a set with in a year max of its concept by the normal player for others with guild help etc a lot quicker depends on how many in guild etc etc etc ....

I do get your point zade however saying elysian is endgame is debateable. Elysian has been out for how long?

1700905991431.png

Elysian is a level 180 set that got added to the game almost three years ago! So I don't believe it to be end game at all, cap is 200 currently and the new items that have been released are better than it. Also it wont take longer than a few months for gm to release the new special rare gear, when that happens elysian will just be like celestial gear.

Furthermore 1 year is not an exaggeration, my guild is doing bdp/rdd runs and you get 1 turn in which i got 2 last time. Now i will probably have to wait 2 months to see my turn again or something as we only do bdp/rdd twice a week and we have a lot of people in guild so if you wanna do the math go for it :) I'm 90% sure it will be something near a year or maybe even more. Just think about it I'm getting roughly 2-6 elysian ores every month or two at this rate.......

there's many kit alternatives to elysian, there's loads tbf so that semi casual should just kit up in a different set, by the way Elysian is a special grade so of course naturally it would be nearly impossible for a semi casual to kit up in fully elysian.

Elysian ores drop in alot more places then just BDD, be like Daniele and make 3+ guilds so u can hunt elys ores almost everyday at Epic caves if you have as much time on ur hands, also every daily event yim diablo etc etc has elys ores to drop, to be honest i find elys ores far easier to hunt then the soulprisms / arc relics required for 180 upgrades, and tbh thats the joke here as the stats on the items arnt quite as much as the fully upgraded elysian counterparts, if i was hunting elys ores id be more then happy with whats on the table. Sounds like a you problem.

Funny how when I raised it you said the above.

the truth is most changes will be exploited by one or two players with more time on their hands and 0 life
No I said the above at a different time, this was pre-update of the update that changed the whole elysian ores thing.

Like I'm saying elysian ore is 10x harder to get hence why I'm complaining now, back then I didnt agree with you as it was manageable however now its no longer manageable getting 4-5 ely ores a month is ridiculous.

Elysian ores drop in alot more places then just BDD, be like Daniele and make 3+ guilds so u can hunt elys ores almost everyday at Epic caves if you have as much time on ur hands, also every daily event yim diablo etc etc has elys ores to drop, to be honest i find elys ores far easier to hunt then the soulprisms / arc relics required for 180 upgrades, and tbh thats the joke here as the stats on the items arnt quite as much as the fully upgraded elysian counterparts, if i was hunting elys ores id be more then happy with whats on the table. Sounds like a you problem.
It's definitely not a me problem, also I can't solo epic caves and I don't have 24hours of gameplay each day to be like Daniele.
I'm not a casual player however this is just ridiculous, whats ur char name ingame btw?

It's definitely not a me problem, also I can't solo epic caves and I don't have 24hours of gameplay each day to be like Daniele.
I'm not a casual player however this is just ridiculous, whats ur char name ingame btw?
Well you reckon I’m casual so you definitely are!!!
Use other kit or come up with sensible suggestions that won’t be abused. A weekly quest to make a S gem might work, gives a little boost but couldn’t be abused too much

Well you reckon I’m casual so you definitely are!!!
Use other kit or come up with sensible suggestions that won’t be abused. A weekly quest to make a S gem might work, gives a little boost but couldn’t be abused too much
Like I said all ideas are welcome they're just suggestions!

And I like your suggestion of weekly quest to make an S gem this sounds good, would be a little boost I guess.

However I firmly believe that things cannot remain as how they are, currently it's so unfair.

I promise you before this update it was like 10x easier for people to obtain elysian ores, but now everyone who doesn't even need an elysian ore wants them meaning their value has increased tenfold...…. thanks to this elysian orb that requires an Elysian source.....................

Of course nobody would understand my frustration (only those who are currently trying to upgrade ely wep/arm would) especially not the people who've max upgraded ely wep and armour they'd probably be smiling right now and looking down on us lol

However I firmly believe that things cannot remain as how they are, currently it's so unfair.
What exactly is unfair?
I promise you before this update it was like 10x easier for people to obtain elysian ores, but now everyone who doesn't even need an elysian ore wants them meaning their value has increased tenfold...…. thanks to this elysian orb that requires an Elysian source.....................
So, they do need it then?

What exactly is unfair?

So, they do need it then?
In most guilds before the update, very very few people actually needed ely ore which meant that those who needed it would manage.
After elysianorb got added EVERY1 needs elysian ore which means the demand for it has gone through the roof!

And those unlucky ppl who needed the elysian ores for their elysian weapons/armours now have to 'wait their turn' whilst everyone in the game/guild needs it, meaning now its like 10x slower to get :/

So my point is it's unfair because the people who upgraded theirs before this update had it a lot easier and now newer players have to struggle :/

its def harder these days yes, theres more weps and armours out there and more ppl after orbs.

2 ideas

a weekly quest
more drop in event ( i managed 5 at easter yet 0 at halloween)

Back